PROGPOWER EUROPE 2007

Trolls look for anything that they can relate to negativity in order to perpetuate it and fail to see anything positive. I simply stated my feelings on losing Heaven's Cry & pointed to an obvious fact.

l'll direct you to another very recent thread that l contributed to that is not negative.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/progpower-usa/316563-povertys-no-crime-want-play.html

Please continue trolling in another forum.

What's this 'obvious fact' you're pointing to? And I assume you are implying that I am the troll?

Ascension is a contrarian. It's a personality flaw that he cannot help. I'm not ripping you, Ascension, but I have two relatives that have the same affliction.

Umm no...my tastes and opinions often times differ from the majority. This puts me at odds with the yes men & the lemming faction. They would rather l conform than debate. God, l love a society where differences create a fuller, richer environment.

l'll also refer you to the very recent PNC thread where l am not differing. Sometimes it works that way.

Mosquito said:
I'm just calling it like I see it.

Reference the above.

Pellaz said:
As for Ascension, he is simply being nekulturny. It's what he does best.

Nekulturny = uncultured, uneducated, uncivilized. None of that pertains to me. Maybe you should look inward at what troubles you. It is at this point that I am so sounding like David Carradine in Kung Fu.

Umm no...my tastes and opinions often times differ from the majority. This puts me at odds with the yes men & the lemming faction. They would rather l conform than debate. God, l love a society where differences create a fuller, richer environment.

No, all you do is choose to shit on whatever is popular. I could almost swear you've shit on half the bands that've played these fests so far.
Are we lemmings for liking these bands? Possibly but likely not.
Do you have an incredibly large stick up your ass? Signs point to yes.

Plenty of us have bands we don't like but we don't have to constantly post about them. Apparently you do.

Let me see...

#1 - False - l like Dream Theater who happens to be the most popular Prog metal band there is. False - example; l like Sonata Arctica, Pagan's Mind, Redemption, Threshold, Communic, & Vanden Plas this year, this PPUSA...so that's less than half. l really enjoy those listed (VP is my #2 favorite band) & l haven't took a dump on all the bands l don't like this year.

#2 - Yes

#3 - No...but the stimulating feeling you get in the posterior region occasionally is the puppet master manipulating you to the next band you will like.

#4 - Again, l post about bands l like too...it pretty much equals out...one recently here:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/progpower-usa/316563-povertys-no-crime-want-play.html

I find it odd that I'm the one who often picks on/expresses my dislike for several of the board favorites (Threshold, Pagan's Mind, Circus Maximus, Stride, Nightwish, Therion... the list goes on and on), yet I don't get the same attention that Ascension does.

What am I doing wrong???? :lol:

While l don't know the current influences in this particular individuals situation...l guess you could make some assumptions based on geography, reading/posting habits, friends, etc. Initially, I would think it was Santa Claus. When you ask for Stretch Armstrong but you get the GI Joe with the Kung Fu grip...well...that's just disappointing. Then acceptance of this is the inevitable response after repeated incidents...and that sets the standard for everyday life. Damn that Santa Claus.

Really, don't read alot into that statement. It was a response to his disparaging comment about "stick up your ass" and meant to be as demoralizing as his tried to be. Maybe l should have waited to see if his statement was modded.

I was going after the 'uncultured' aspect of the word. Russians use nekulturny in the same way we'd say someone was being 'boorish.'

Insensitive to others and an unwillingness to agree? Yeah...when it relates to individuals that display the the same behavior toward me usually. I give as good as I get...sometimes better.

I find it odd that I'm the one who often picks on/expresses my dislike for several of the board favorites (Threshold, Pagan's Mind, Circus Maximus, Stride, Nightwish, Therion... the list goes on and on), yet I don't get the same attention that Ascension does.

What am I doing wrong???? :lol:

Well u are more classy about your opinions I think. But u really dont like any of those bands?