ProgPower Photos!

ScientistOfDarkness

a prophet in cosmology
Feb 7, 2003
Mercer Island, WA
Here are a few I took this weekend. I'll post more later, I haven't slept in nearly two days! Thanks to the OL guys for an AMAZING show, this fest brought some wonderful people into my life. Best weekend ever.

PreParty:

OL2.JPG

OL3.JPG

OL4.JPG

OL5.JPG

OL6.JPG

OL7.JPG

OL8.JPG

OL9.JPG

OL10.JPG

OL12.JPG

OL13.JPG

OL14.JPG

OL15.JPG

OL1.JPG

OL16.JPG

OL17.JPG

OL18.JPG

Friday's show:

OLshow.JPG

OLshow2.JPG

OLshow3.JPG

and Sanna and I (with my OL merch).

09-16-05_2227.jpg

I noticed MANY people buying shirts and Mabool, and raving about how amazing the show was. Hopefully we'll see you again soon. :)

I posted this image over in the PPUSA forum, but this is just as good a place for it, I guess! (I wasn't anywhere near enough to the stage to take live photos.)

orphanedland.jpg

i'm sorry i didn't meet you in Atlanta Morticia NL...:erk: but good to hear you enjoyed yourself and back home safely! and great pics posted here!

here's my pre-party pics page
first 4 pics are Outworld, and last one is DC Cooper and the rest is Orphaned Land... it was a great set!!!
oh and these pics are resized for the website, if you want the bigger size, please let me know :)

i was listening to their CD on the way back home of 14 hours flight! yes it was even longer!!!
each members were so kind and friendly! thank you so much! hope to see your show again soon somewhere in the world :)