Recovery & Feedback

ALD was super-tight, I must say. Second time I've seen them and as great a band as they are, they are just as nice of guys as well. I just wish I could play a left hand ride like their drummer....but it is not to be.

Thanks man, you don't know how much that means to me. I have enjoyed playing with you guys both times and look forward to playing many more shows with you!
You guys ROCK by the way.:headbang:

I enjoyed A Lower Deep a lot and just to tell you how cool these guys are, and I don't know them personally except for seeing them live and telling anyone in the band walking by "good show", "enjoyed your set" ,etc..., The lead singer was walking around with free cd's , giving em out to anyone who wanted it. The last time I saw them they had a stack in front of the stage. Super cool and look forward to seeing them again.

I have tried to stay out of this discussion, as #1 I wasn't able to attend due to a medical problem. #2 Having done a festival myself I am a little biased, so with that said:

I applaud My brother Hoyt for all the hard work that he put into his show, it goes to prove there are still some independent promoters willing to put their money and butts on the line. I know it was a good show, as i liked almost every band on the roster. And it was a well organized show. So to all the naysayers, until you are ready to go out and put your money, and time, and effort on the line, you need to sit back and think before you come into someone else's house and critizise their festival, band and fans.

I remember doing the festival I did, did I loose money? you bet your ass I did, Did we have fun ? You bet your ass we did. Not only was there a strong local showing, but fans from all over the US came, and hung out and partied for 3 days. So how did we loose money, well for one thing we provided everything, sound, backline, hotels, quarantee, and a lot of other extras to make it special, we had vendors come in, so was this a festival or not. Well just because it was held in a club doesn't make it an less a festival than one held outside.

Was everyone happy with the bands and the venue we used? No not everyone, but let me tell you one thing, when they wrote their reviews for their magazines or whatever, they were professional about it, they stated professionally why they didn't like something, and not just go in and rip everything, like Mr Golden did. there is a way to make a statement and be respectful(Not say, "areview and I toned it down), and then there is a way to commmit professional suicide, and Mr Golden you did just that, you have killed your integrity, your professioanlism is now in question, and you just plain crossed the line when you go attacking the fans, not just the fans there at the show, but any fan of any band that played. As a vendor that should have never happened, you could have phrased your review to cover your likes and dislikes in a more professional manner, but to quote you, "as green

And now for something completely different...

Eternal Hour
Not bad, except for that douchebag bass player (jk), who's dad was he? Not really my thing.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Alex, Rob and I just act like we are 12 sometimes