Progpower Setlist...

Yngvai X

Dark Emperor
Jul 18, 2002
Woodland Park, NJ
www.myspace.com
Alright, well, my bastard friend who went just called me to tell me SyX's stupid setlist from stupid progpower (can you tell I'm kicking myself in my own nutsack for not going, besides the fact that Im missing Rage and Pagans Mind as well??!? ;)). Just thought I'd share with those that weren't there as well...

Inferno
Wicked
Evolution
Communion
King of Terrors
Out of the Ashes
Accolade
Accolade II
Smoke and Mirrors
Sea of Lies
Of Sins and Shadows

encore:

The fucking Odyssey

blah. I hope they keep a very similar setlist for their tour this fall.

kick out wicked and Out of the Ashes and replace it with Awakenings and that will be the best setlist ive ever seen from them!

but that one is fucking awwsome!

I'm with you Yngvai, I just made a thread earlier today saying how angry I was I couldn't be there, and now after you telling me that, I am ready to piss my pants!

I'm very disappointed I couldn't take the family down this weekend. I could not get off of work. There are some awesome bands playing. I'll be looking forward to some posts about it. :cry:

OMG!!!!! :OMG:

You lucky b******s!!!!

Accolade+Accolade II+The Odyssey!!!!!!! I'm gonna cry all night!!!! I'm too far from USA!!! :hotjump:

That will gonna be an excellent setlist.... but Awakenings and Through The Looking Glass are missing... that would be incredible... best setlist ever... :D

Yeah, Symphony X was amazing at ProgPower...So glad I actually did go... :cool:

It was f'in awesome the way they did the encore...

Russell was like "Well, what do you want to hear" or something like that

Crowd screams out "Odyssey!!!!"

He then says something like "Are you sure you want to go on an adventure?"

Romeo starts it, then the orchestra...then the 24 minute epic goes on...

Was breathtaking... :tickled:

Yngvai X said:
Im suprised at the number of people complaining about the heavy songs...whats wrong with heavy???
Nothing is wrong with their heavy songs, but they rely too much on them live in my opinion. Of course, they´re more of a Metal band than of a Prog band (which is not necessarily a bad thing), but they have so many gold songs in their repertoire that are never played...