Progpower Setlist...

Knight of the Templar said:
OMG!!!!! !:OMG:

You lucky b******s!!!!

Accolade+Accolade II+The Odyssey!!!!!!! I'm gonna cry all night!!!! I'm too far from USA!!! :hotjump:

Man.... it hurts!!! :erk:

I'm so far too... :cry:

They should come here, in South America...

Who knows, maybe, one day!!!!

oh ok @ awakenings not sounding good live what about at least absence of light or something, i dunno personally i really dont like out of the ashes..though that is purely IMO..and im not going anyway so what does it matter.. :D you people just better tell us how it all goes..

Man...sheeeeit...
If I could afford it I would've been there no doubt. Just super bad timing right now man...

Why couldn't prog-power take place in May when I was stuck down at Ft. Benning?!!!! :mad:

(that's in Columbus, GA...a cheap bus ticket from where Progpower is)

Knight of the Templar said:
They came to Chile in 2000... supporting "V"... but at that time, I didn't knew their existence... I didn't even listened to metal!!! I was just a mainstream, MTV kid!!!

PS: Do you speak spanish? :p

Only a little, very very very little!

My god am I tired.. The setlist was fine, there was so much energy in that room I don't think a more mellow set would have worked.. Pics to follow tomorrow :)
-manda

All I can say is....."OMG, It was AWESOME":cool:

They did a GREAT job. I love those guys..:D
Couldn't be any happier. Wish all of you guys could have been there too.

How's this..direct from the stage.

setlist.jpg

I was backstage during their set, so I just grabbed it after they finished..and nope, it's not framed yet, I'll probably put it in a shadow box eventually with some photos from the set & such, though. :)

Oh man I had a great time! :D I planted myself in the front row and endured almost 10 hours of standing so I could see them up close (I couldn't walk the next day :loco: ) But yeah, The Odyssey was SO cool, I loved it. But I do have to say that it was a serious crime to leave Awakenings out of the set list...I thought it was great when they did it last time. I vote for trading it with Out of the Ashes.