ProgPower USA & Evergrey announce "Hymns for the Broken" Release Party

"I'm thrilled to host Tom Englund & one of the unnamed new members at ProgPower USA XV.

And the unnamed member is... drummer, Jonas Ekdahl
Source

67ea0990-5c96-4886-846d-145b48216820.jpg~original

~Jen

Would t shirts be available for purchase right when doors open? I ask because for some sets last time I was there at first light and nothing was ready! So when I came back, t shirts were sold out! ����

Would t shirts be available for purchase right when doors open? I ask because for some sets last time I was there at first light and nothing was ready! So when I came back, t shirts were sold out! ����

If you are referring to Evergrey, the answer is yes as they will be sold on the floor in the main venue during the listening party.

If you are referring to the main merch stand, last year was an anomaly because the scheduled merch person did not show up and Center Stage had to scramble to get a replacement. It did not help matters that some of the bands had no concept of what being on time with your merch meant.

Evergrey "Hymns for the Broken" tshirt will be available at ProgPower USA XV as part of our exclusive listening party!

image-1.png~original