ProgPower USA X: Festival Shirt Preview

WOW!!!! OUTSTANDING!!!!! may have to get 2 or 3 so I can alternate days wearing it

It would be cool if they came in different colors so you could do this without people thinking you wore the same shirt three days in a row, John! :lol:

Back OT: Like Nailz, I am impressed that the designs just get better and better each year! Way to go Wayne!

It would be cool if they came in different colors so you could do this without people thinking you wore the same shirt three days in a row, John! :lol:

Back OT: Like Nailz, I am impressed that the designs just get better and better each year! Way to go Wayne!
I agree ... I like non-black colored metal shirts best of all.

Also agreed on this years design ... very nice.

Britt

is there not going to be the dates of the festival on the front of the shirt per the norm this year?

is there not going to be the dates of the festival on the front of the shirt per the norm this year?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think last year's had it either? I used to do the date when we did the small pocket logo. The larger centered logo does not contain the dates.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think last year's had it either? I used to do the date when we did the small pocket logo. The larger centered logo does not contain the dates.

ahh I apologize then oh wise one. I thought it did. I stand corrected!!!!:worship::worship:

Gold badge members get it friday, just like everyone else. At least, thats how it's been.

Gold Badge members were given to buy 1 shirt per badge when they picked up their badges iirc.

Nice design. The Demon and Angel Yin Yang is still my favorite, though.

Awesome shirt. I hope my wife and I can drag our asses out of bed early enough on Friday to be first in line for one after a full night of metal on Thursday.

+1 for other colors. I hate black on account of two large dogs that have coated every surface of my home and car with tan fur. I also dislike black because it's such a cliche.. metal crowds are often a big sea of black (until the really drunk ones take their shirts off, anyway). C'mon, dare to be different, people. But I'll still buy it.

I'll be hitting the T-shirt table first thing... awesome design! :)

This is yet another major benefit for being a sponsor. :saint:

Nice design. The Demon and Angel Yin Yang is still my favorite, though.

Agreed. I remember when Glenn showed us that design on his 'puter, at the barbecue at his house. THAT was a sweet moment.

This year's design looks great, too, though. :kickass:
Even if ya didn't use our swords on the back. :lol: