ProgPower USA XI: SOLD-OUT

Awesome, I'm guessing it shouldn't be too difficult to find 11 Hammerfall fans who don't already have tickets. Congrats!

I tried buying one for the second day but the code you posted doesn't work. Any advice?

Also if anyone knows where I can get another ticket for the first day please let me know.

Nevermind on the code error, it was my fault. Thanks!

I tried buying one for the second day but the code you posted doesn't work. Any advice?

Also if anyone knows where I can get another ticket for the first day please let me know.

Once its all sold out Glenn will allow people to post who are trying to sell tickets, so you might see something show up.

$25! that is a steal.

Well the glorious return to sell out status, becuase those last 11 will be gone.

if for some reason there is one ticket left to sell come like monday or tuesday ill buy it just to have a totally officialy sell out :)

WTG!!! Awesome news. Even with a worse economy that even last year, you've managed to put together a show people just can't pass up. Can't wait to get down there!!

Woooooohooooooo full house both nights, it's gonna be great. I know that takes alot of stress off of you Glenn