ProgPower V

zinescene

Feb 11, 2002
Michigan
www.myspace.com
Just read the lineup for the ProgPower V and wondering what people think of the show? Personally, i think it will be the 2nd strongest lineup overall (behind #3 of course). I'm excited to see all 10 bands, I've heard new stuff from Wuthering Heights and Tad Morose and their going to kick everyone's ass. Love the last two Kamelot CD's and have seen Edguy twice now and looking forward to a 3rd time. Savatage has been a long time favorite. (Please play lots of material from the early releases!). I can't wait till September. I'm 100% sure I'm going now. No question about that. I've decided to put off the Bloodstock UK festival till next year. See everyone there.:wave:

Of course I'm goin'.... I am so there!!! :D

I agree... I think it's the best line-up yet! Sheri disagrees a bit... but I feel this line-up is much better than any other roster of the past progpower shows!

The other incentive is that most of our good freinds that missed last year, like Bear and John (Zinescene); will be attending this year! The whole crew is back!

Happy hour at the Grenada... here we come!

\m/
Dustin

Dustin said:
Of course I'm goin'.... I am so there!!! :D

I agree... I think it's the best line-up yet! Sheri disagrees a bit... but I feel this line-up is much better than any other roster of the past progpower shows!

The other incentive is that most of our good freinds that missed last year, like Bear and John (Zinescene); will be attending this year! The whole crew is back!

Happy hour at the Grenada... here we come!

\m/
Dustin
You forgot about me!!!!!!!!! Rhonni and I will be there this year..can't wait to see ya again!!

rhavin2112 said:
You forgot about me!!!!!!!!! Rhonni and I will be there this year..can't wait to see ya again!!
Seriously!? :hotjump:

Right on! :headbang: I had no idea you would be going! I was actually going to ask you if you were planning on going this year, but being that you have been somewhat reclusive and busy with school, I wasn't sure if you were.

I guess it's offical...the old crew of past Porgpowers will be therein full force this year!

\m/
Dustin

Dustin said:
Seriously!? :hotjump:

Right on! :headbang: I had no idea you would be going! I was actually going to ask you if you were planning on going this year, but being that you have been somewhat reclusive and busy with school, I wasn't sure if you were.

I guess it's offical...the old crew of past Porgpowers will be therein full force this year!

\m/
Dustin
I've missed you man. Will never forget the exclusive listening of the new Kat V tracks (then demo) in the hotel room at PPIII, then cranking up Bloodbath and telling your better half it was the new Nightingale:D

Planning on calling you soon to catch up...nobody talks music shop like we do:headbang: