PP V in Atalnta...go if you can!

Imagikafan

AKA Pooch - Mark
Sep 15, 2001
Sunnyvale, California
www.myspace.com
Henry and I are going for the third year in a row, and this lineup is the best yet!

Sept 17th and 18th:

Savatage (reunited)
Edguy
Kamelot
Pain Of Salvation
Dreamscape
Adagio
Wuthering Heights
Brainstorm
Tad Morose
and
INTO ETERNITY

What a lineup!

900 tickets go on sale May 1st through Ticketmaster, so get one if you can. If you're thinking about going...make a reservation at the Fairfield Inn http://marriott.com/property/propertyPage/ATLFM

It's about a block from the venue. I hope to see you all there! :headbang:

I am sooo there. One way or another I am going. I've never been to a Progpower before and have missed some killer bands because of it. this one has some awesome bands on the bill including may favorite band SAVATAGE! Pooch you'll have to show me around and sh!t. There is no way I'm missing this one.

F-It Imagika should play the pre-party!!!!!!!

savascream said:
I am sooo there. One way or another I am going. I've never been to a Progpower before and have missed some killer bands because of it. this one has some awesome bands on the bill including may favorite band SAVATAGE! Pooch you'll have to show me around and sh!t. There is no way I'm missing this one.

F-It Imagika should play the pre-party!!!!!!!

Yeah I figured you would cum in your vinyl pants because of Savatage. H tried to get us on the pre-party gig, but the guy that handles that had other ideas.....................I would have to kill myself when Kramalot came on though! Since you know what a fan I am of that pussy singer!

fossil said:
Yeah I figured you would cum in your vinyl pants because of Savatage. H tried to get us on the pre-party gig, but the guy that handles that had other ideas.....................I would have to kill myself when Kramalot came on though! Since you know what a fan I am of that pussy singer!

WHAT!?!?! That guy has an awesome voice. One of the best IMO. The only reason he never makes my Fav. singers list is his lack of balls!

fossil said:
Khan has an excellent voice, but I agree that he does lack (or doesn't use) a certain umph in his vocals. However, Brainstorm, Tad Morose, Pain Of Salvation, and Into Eternity should be enough to get you to go, Steve.

savascream said:
WHAT!?!?! That guy has an awesome voice. One of the best IMO. The only reason he never makes my Fav. singers list is his lack of balls!

That's it excactly! the guy never gets outta first gear. Plus some of the ballads are beyond pussified!

fossil said:
That's it excactly! the guy never gets outta first gear. Plus some of the ballads are beyond pussified!

After Devils is released "PUSSIFIED" will be the next album. All Imagika songs unplugged.

I got my Gold Badge again. I have a Studio Apt at the Granada (like the one Dee & Kerri had Pooch)

Can't wait to see this show, I think it will probably be the best one yet!! Tad Mose, Brainstorm,Kumelot,!! Into Eternity!!!!!!!!Fucking a Liquorfest 2004 part III (for me anyways :)

Bear

Just booked my room at the Fairfield Inn where I guess everyone else is staying right? I can't wait!!!

NP - Brainstorm - Highs Without Lows

Bear said:
I got my Gold Badge again. I have a Studio Apt at the Granada (like the one Dee & Kerri had Pooch)

Can't wait to see this show, I think it will probably be the best one yet!! Tad Mose, Brainstorm,Kumelot,!! Into Eternity!!!!!!!!Fucking a Liquorfest 2004 part III (for me anyways :)

Bear
Right on, Bear! Liquorfest?.....definitely! :Spin: