ProgPower VII Attendees?

I'll be there for the duration once again this year (Wednesday - Sunday) & will be rooming w/ boB @ The Residence Inn this year. Looking very forward to it already!

Joe

I'm now VERY psyched about the fest, especially since freak Kitchen will be making their USA debut on Friday. Also looking forward to Nevermore & Evergrey, as well as at least checking out some of the other band's sets.

Who are you looking forward to seeing?
Joe

ENERTIA_Joe said:
I'm now VERY psyched about the fest, especially since freak Kitchen will be making their USA debut on Friday. Also looking forward to Nevermore & Evergrey, as well as at least checking out some of the other band's sets.

Who are you looking forward to seeing?
Joe

You were the first person I thought of when I heard FK was playing. :D You know I'll be there, come hell or high water, and at least we're in the same hotel this year. I'll be sure to come knocking on your door in my jammies and frighten you and boB to death with my face completely devoid of makeup! Mwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! :loco:

P.S. Where you been, mah nigga?

~C

I'll be there! I grew up in Atlanta and the year that Glenn decided to keep it there I got transferred to Phoenix! Doh!

Now I'm transferred back and will never miss another ProgPower!

PS - If you're wondering who in the hell this is posting on your forum, I have your original demo...still listen to it! Glad to see you're still at it!

Hi Ken,
Looking forward to seeing you there & unfortunately, I'll once agian miss Powerfest. If only I had the $$ to be able to go to Chicago, the fest being held in TX for Dimebag & ProgPower, as well as being able to finance our next recording & then travelling to Vegas/Arizona to see visit my new girlfriend's parents this year. Choices had to be made as far as what concert to attend & Atlanta wins! I'm also happy as I once again am a gold badge attendee, so that guarantees I will be attending every year! Woohoo!

Christina,
I look forward to your visit, as you're welcome anytime & you also get to see me w/o my makeup too! HA! I'm already looking forward to once again getting a burrito at that new place we tried last year. I've been around, but lately I've been busier than I've ever been! I'm totally behind on everyithng in life (as usual), but am almost starting to see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully I can get to NYC sometime this spring so we can catch up in person...

Static,
The fest is truly a great time, not only for the bands, but all the people that attend make it an event not to miss! I hope to meet up w/ you in person & am also going to throw a shameless plug in by saying we've released 3 more CDs since Law of Three came out 10 years ago. Our third disc is out of print, as well as LOT (which has sold out of 3 pressings totalling 3500 copies!). If you're interested in picking up Momentum & Force, I'll give you a good deal on them. Email me @ enertia_demo@yahoo.com or PM me here....

Although I'm bummed about Nevermore (& do understand why they had to do what they did), I'm happy Glenn got Jorn! It seems so far away in tme right now, but it will be here before we all know it.....
Joe