ProgPower X

JenniferLynn

AKA Irish
Sep 26, 2004
Sterling VA
I just wanted to throw up a little something here.... ProgPower X was f'n amazing... CM's Wed night show was such a blast and Saturday's just totally blew me away all over again.. It was like seeing you guys live for the first time, all over again..

Thanks for not only being stellar musicians, but great guys as well.. The signed drumhead is being displayed proudly next to my Washington Capitals 2008-09 team signed stick...

I hope you guys got to see District 9 like you planned!!! (I loved that movie!)

Glad to hear they rocked! Still bummed I didn't get to go to PP USA again :(

How did the band themselves enjoy the wednesday and saturday performance? Let's hear it from your side, Mike :D

I know this is a Circus Maximus forum site and it`s great to hear they had a fantastic show, but did any of you guys get to see Kamelot who I think were playing on the Friday night.
I am a big fan of both bands and the only way I can get to see them live is on a live dvd like One Cold Winters Night (Kamelot) and I`m hoping CM bring out a live dvd of one of their shows.

Or you could come to Australia?

Thank you guys so much for such a great time!! Hope the shirts fit, if not just cut the sleeves off, crop to 1/2 size and send me pictures!!:lol: All the best to you guys and see you next time!!!

I know this is a Circus Maximus forum site and it`s great to hear they had a fantastic show, but did any of you guys get to see Kamelot who I think were playing on the Friday night.
I am a big fan of both bands and the only way I can get to see them live is on a live dvd like One Cold Winters Night (Kamelot) and I`m hoping CM bring out a live dvd of one of their shows.

Or you could come to Australia?

Kamelot was not at ProgPower X... they'll be playing Friday nite for PP XI (next year)