Progpower XI videos already on youtube

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
this persons videos look kind of shitty so I don't think they are official might be bootlegs,please check into it for me.

name of the person who posted on youtube is LiquidMini to find the videos type in IMGP1657

they are of Delain
this is one below

Last edited by a moderator:
:mad:if this idiot fucks up the camera policy for us, I am going to hunt this fool down and go redneck viking all over his ass :heh:

He made the videos private...

it will still probably piss glenn off. I hope it doesn't change anything cause i loved being able to use digital cameras this year and not have to waste all that money on developing bad pictures.

speaking of Progpower videos, I would like to see the announcement video again. Any idea when the full or "cut to the chase" version will be uploaded?

"@DelainInt blah....videos removed due to camera policy...seems the guy who told me it was ok Saturday morning was wrong...haha sorry"

Posted on their twitter account about an hour ago.

then my axe has been put away. :heh:

"@DelainInt blah....videos removed due to camera policy...seems the guy who told me it was ok Saturday morning was wrong...haha sorry"

Posted on their twitter account about an hour ago.

Whenever I click on the links it says the videos are private, not that the videos have been removed....does that mean his friends and/or subscribers can still view the videos?

so not only did he put them on youtube,he put them somewhere else too. He must have been trying to get caught. Even though I don't know any of the guys that run PPUSA personally, I have been going for many years,and will always keep my eyes out for them, to catch bootleggers, because PPUSA is the best thing to me.

Anyhow, to clarify the confusion...a guy with a gold badge on said that videos were allowed that the rules had been changed the night before (Friday night...as I left early)....so I took the three that came our quite crapily, mostly because my wife would want to see it, and there wasn't going to be a DVD this year. When I found out this morning that it wasn't...I was traveling and I could only mark them private. They have now, finally, been removed even though I'm still traveling...but I finally got wifi at the airport I'm stuck at.

Sorry for the confusion, the videos are now gone...youtube can confirm. Had I known it was still not allowed, I wouldn't have done it, I even questioned the guy twice...and I didn't see it posted anywhere that it wasn't allowed nor knew whom to ask....(although the security guard at the door said he "didn't know" an "didn't see why not.")

I do apologize, the videos will never be seen again....they're now gone.

Sorry, once again. I'm sure I'll probably get flamed too, but I truly am sorry....I don't plan on coming back here anytime soon. The festival was great, thanks to Glenn and all those involved....

Anyhow, to clarify the confusion...a guy with a gold badge on said that videos were allowed that the rules had been changed the night before (Friday night...as I left early)....so I took the three that came our quite crapily, mostly because my wife would want to see it, and there wasn't going to be a DVD this year. When I found out this morning that it wasn't...I was traveling and I could only mark them private. They have now, finally, been removed even though I'm still traveling...but I finally got wifi at the airport I'm stuck at.

Sorry for the confusion, the videos are now gone...youtube can confirm. Had I known it was still not allowed, I wouldn't have done it, I even questioned the guy twice...and I didn't see it posted anywhere that it wasn't allowed nor knew whom to ask....(although the security guard at the door said he "didn't know" an "didn't see why not.")

I do apologize, the videos will never be seen again....they're now gone.

Sorry, once again. I'm sure I'll probably get flamed too, but I truly am sorry....I don't plan on coming back here anytime soon. The festival was great, thanks to Glenn and all those involved....

ok the Axe is going down, but only if Glenn forgives you. and if he does, then i will raise the axe to anyone else that bothers you.

Unlike some other would-be bootleggers in previous years, this guy's post actually sounds sincere. Maybe we can put away the axes.

Besides, shouldn't we be grabbing for warhammers? This was the year for Hammerfall and Tyr, after all. :)

Unlike some other would-be bootleggers in previous years, this guy's post actually sounds sincere. Maybe we can put away the axes.

Besides, shouldn't we be grabbing for warhammers? This was the year for Hammerfall and Tyr, after all. :)

Yeah, but Accept said "We will give 'em the Axe!" :lol: