Progpower XI videos already on youtube

Youtube name: PHYSCO331

Video called : Hammerfall LIVE ATLANTA!

Video of Hearts on Fire when Nocturnal Rites singer came on stage final song

here is the video. Do what you do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEHbZDOfZnA

Okay that video just proves the point Bob had. Who in their right mind would watch that shit? HORRIBLE quality. What scares me about it though is how did he/she get that damn close and not get caught.

Youtube name: PHYSCO331

Video called : Hammerfall LIVE ATLANTA!

Video of Hearts on Fire when Nocturnal Rites singer came on stage final song

here is the video. Do what you do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEHbZDOfZnA

Here is what I posted on his Youtube page:

"I guess rules don't apply to you, numbnuts. Bootleggers are not welcome at ProgPower. DO the right thing and take it down, before the wrath of the almighty Harvester comes down on you like 20'000 hornets."

Who's next?

name on youtube : AidedOnslaught

to find the video on youtube type in Seventh Wonder - Unbreakable

here is the video

Last edited by a moderator:
u know it's because he was getting some messages from people on youtube,from this forum. That jerk I really hope they never let these creeps come back to the show.

I just don't understand this trend. Is it really worth all this trouble to put up some shitty quality videos? If it was like how the fest has been in the past, there's no excuse as there are plenty of mentions of there being no video allowed. What pisses me off the most though is that it spoils it for everyone else. Everyone was ecstatic when Glenn lifted the ban on this, and now due to a couple of douchebags it may get banned again. Ugh.

I just don't understand this trend. Is it really worth all this trouble to put up some shitty quality videos? If it was like how the fest has been in the past, there's no excuse as there are plenty of mentions of there being no video allowed. What pisses me off the most though is that it spoils it for everyone else. Everyone was ecstatic when Glenn lifted the ban on this, and now due to a couple of douchebags it may get banned again. Ugh.

I cant figure out even with shows that dont care if you tape that when the video and sound are crap....they still post it. If the video isnt even listenable or viewable...why bother taping and wasting the time to post it.

Back many many years ago I used to tape bands. There were a few who even asked not to copy the videos for anyone. Again, since beleive it or not, I have very strong ethics with this sort of thing. I never taped or traded those shows. The only copies that ever got out were for the band and myself. I had stuff that in that genre were once in a lifetime shows or something very rare that people would pay or want to see. Even if the internet or Youtube was around back then....I still wouldnt even have posted it because I was asked not to. It boggles the mind. I think people think they are smarter than they are and think they can get one over on someone.