ProgPower XIV

I actually expected them to be on this years roster after their brilliant show at PP europe back in 2010, great to see them listed for next year:D

Been to PPusa several times already but had to miss the past 5 years, hopelly i'll make it to next years edition.

DSC_0880.jpg

Shadow Gallery at PP europe 2010, the entire picture gallery

gr.
H.

Something about the setlist of the european tour ?There will be new songs?

No, but at ProgPower Europe (only)they will play 3 or 4 songs that have never been played before. Personally I've always had a soft spot for "The Dance of the Fools" so I'm hoping for that one. I assume that haven't been played before.

Looking forward to seeing Shadow Gallery at PP Europe in Baarlo :)

No, but at ProgPower Europe (only)they will play 3 or 4 songs that have never been played before. Personally I've always had a soft spot for "The Dance of the Fools" so I'm hoping for that one. I assume that haven't been played before.

They played The Dance of Fools' introduction before another song; which one, I cannot remember anymore, but it may have been Questions at Hand. I really want to hear the full song, though.

Cheers to Shadow Gallery, by the way, for bringing a copy of the s/t to the merch table.

They played The Dance of Fools' introduction before another song; which one, I cannot remember anymore, but it may have been Questions at Hand. I really want to hear the full song, though.

Cheers to Shadow Gallery, by the way, for bringing a copy of the s/t to the merch table.

I know, I was there ;) They went from "Dance" to "Don't Ever Cry , Just Remember". "Questions at Hand" was the next song. I agree they should've played the whole "Dance", and not just parts...