Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
FRIDAY
SATURDAY
Showcase

Metal Church, Vanden Plas, Angel Dust !!! I am in heaven !!

Any of you who do not know Vanden Plas.... They are the greatest band in the world. No questions other than "which album should I start with" and that is "The God Thing" and then go forward.

Myrath is not a band some oldschool fans would like on disc or videos, but it pales in comparison to just how much of a rock star their singer is live. He is incredible. Their singer is in my top 10 of all-time front-men I have ever seen

Serenity is also another returning band that impressed. This is boring prog rock........ not even metal. Many of my friends went out for dinner and missed them. I stuck my head in there, just to give them a shot. It was melodic stuff, but they kicked everyone's ass there. This band is EXTREMELY professional. I should have checked out their material more but did not.

Bryant

Reactions: kerly romero
I think besides MC (only band that day worth it) and Angel Dust which is a big IF (since no one knows the line-up, and they have been away too long), the rest is hands down the worst roster ever. Zero interest in going.

Reactions: rms