progwest

if any former members of motW have any ideas about the context of those demos i'd love to hear about them.

Well uhh, tanks for this stuff(Those demos and trackz). This is my first post... and whatnot.. so.. right.

if any former members of motW have any ideas about the context of those demos i'd love to hear about them.

The demos: The first three are early demos of (obviously) bath/lybm stuff that Toby and I made at Hampshire - so that would have been ... late 99/early 2000? Before May 2000 as we wuz gradumating at that point. Right around the release of My Fruit... I'm guessing. I'm glad this stuff got saved by someone, I had a bunch of this kind of shit but it disappeared on account of a robbery when I moved to CA :/ Man my playing is slop-city on some of this. Cool to hear the different arrangement of Birth Pains...

Also thanks for posting the Progwest stuff as well, all that shit disappeared with my computer last year as well :( :(

The other 2 demo tracks predate me, that's Andrew D playing drums.

(Edit: And as you can probably hear "Dandy Horns" seems to be a hyper-speed bizzarro version of 'Curve That To An Angle Turn'd')

is the progwest bootleg available to download from anywhere? the tracks are on youtube but i'm not a monster.