gfgahenfhhe X MEN TWO (VANGELIC SPOILERS)

xfer said:
if he ported to the ground, he probably would've been killed. nightcrawler maintains velocity, so he would have appeared just above the ground going (they were outrunning the fighter jets, right?) mach 2. splat. his best hope was that storm or jean could've decelerated the jet.

i have to say that i think the fucking sidewinder missile PROPERLY DETONATED. it was really brief so i'm not sure, but sidewinders have a laser "wheel" surrounding the head that triggers their boom, and it looked like it exploded when that "wheel" was breached. wow.

OK! I didn't think about the fact that he maintains velocity. A cool scene none the less!

I have this movie on bootleg already, so im sure ill be watching this many of times.

the movie was quite good, and hopefulyl the pheonix thing'll last for mor ethan one movie, the problem with making xmen movies is that you'd ahve to make so many, becuase it's such a huge storyline that you need to maintain frequently that's why it was perfect for a tv show.

i loved the comic books but i didn't own a TV during the cartoon years, so i've never seen it. didn't they introduce some retarded new tv-only character called MORPH or something?

i'm with azal on this one.

09-062.gif

nightcrawler
colossus
iceman's fucking cat!!!!
magneto escape scene
pyro holy shit
of course wolverine and deathstrike ( I didn't really like the way that fight ended, I kind of feel like they marginalized a really important character - when i say 'didn't like' I mean it didn't give me a huge boner like the rest of the movie)
mystique kicking ass was AWESOME
er, basically everything

ok, josh, but she is MARRIED. it is ok to sex up other women than your true love if she is married.

and azal: wolverine was never one of my favourites, largely because of his aggressive, forced masculinity and body hair.

just an update. i saw X2 again this weekend and its even betetr the second time through.

also i saw that hugh jackman is starring in a movie called Van Helsing next year in which he plays said character and fights Dracula, Wolfman, and Frankenstein. i hope it will be cool and not end up being like a retread of other movies i know which tried to incorporate all the classic monsters:

61m.gif

or

21m.jpg