project...

hey guys, remeber when ur answering to be careful with ur answers, cause a couple of the ppl i asked in person, I'd show a pic, and say this is what u described and they'd say ah i'd never do her...so be careful what u wish for:) :Shedevil:

Originally posted by ~*Kutie Kourtney*~
for those of u who have answered, ur last girlfriends did they all have thses qualities, or are these things that u really want them to have, but don't have to have, but it'd be nice for them to have make sense? :Shedevil:

1. Not Stupid
2. Personallity
3. Shorter than me (1,69 meters)
4. Good Body
5. Green Eyes

Lucky me!! Yes! she did! The BIGGEST problem we had (I forgot to put it on the list) is that she was brom brazil :mad:

1. Must be able to eat babies
2. has been dead for about 12 hours
3. smells like embalming fluid
4. must have sufficient blood loss
5. looks like the dead girl from 13 Ghosts (the hot one :Smokedev: )

havent met her.,.,.,.,yet.,.,.,.,.:)

1. She has to be cute.
2. She has to be relatively thin (to me).
3. She has to be adventurous.
4. She has to be smart.
5. She has to be breathing.

I'm all into death metal and stuff, but uh, it's kind of hard to drag a corpse around wherever you want to go.

hmmm.,.,.i believe that was me lookin for the decaying corpse to hook up with.,.,and no i have already tried the graveyard and they arent too cool with me feelin up old dead ladies.,.,. hmmm heres a question to kourtney...... what qualities are you lookin for in a guy? *crosses fingers and waits for "eat babies" as one of the qualities*

Actually, eats babies isn't one of them, sorry to disapoint you... mine are
1. Good personality
2. Sense of humour
3. Easy to get along with
4. Nice Smile
5. Not a concieted prick

hope that answers ur questions...GUYS KEEP UR ANSWERS COMING I NEED THEM :erk:

Originally posted by ~*Kutie Kourtney*~
Actually, eats babies isn't one of them, sorry to disapoint you... mine are
1. Good personality
2. Sense of humour
3. Easy to get along with
4. Nice Smile
5. Not a concieted prick

hope that answers ur questions...GUYS KEEP UR ANSWERS COMING I NEED THEM :erk:

That would describe Ross from Friends, or Barney Rubble from the Flinstones! :lol: