PROMO Download for 'The Great Escape'

Kazar

SW-moderator
May 14, 2007
Hey everybody,

You can download the 'promo press pack' for TGE on this Lion Music page.

http://www.lionmusic.com/cd/greatescape.htm

The pack has some fantastic photos -- 2 bandphotos and 5 solophotos.
It also contains a little map with the SW-logo in different shapes/forms.

Check it out, it is really worth the download!!

Also note these:
Additional vocals by: Jenny Karevik and Johan Larsson .
Violin on ‘King of Whitewater’ by: Arto Järvelä.

So more lovely female vocals plus violin, which is something new!

Some how when I first listened to the studio updates, I got the impression that TGE song would be related to Noah's Arc(bible-etc, dark and lonely men trapped in the poison of themselves, how human beings would escape the FLOOD of the world, etc...OR on the other hand of the universe, perhaps visions of a Baron Munchausen like flying ship escaping from the Turks, coming across the horizon with those individuals from different walks of life and strange antics that would bewilder anybody's imagination. Yes, uhm the photos, uh, ya. Ok, well, yes, let's just wait on the booklet from TGE, I'm sure the dark facade will be unveiled into a grand portrait of many colors, not to mention the best color of all, that of SUPERB MUSIC!

I can't explain how much I utterly adore the sound of a violin (cellos, VERY close 2nd) and knowing there will be some on TGE just puts a HUGE smile on my face...

I like a lot this photo session.

In "Mercy Falls" promo, all band dressed in white and in "The Great Escape" all dressed in black... I think that is so good, 'cause the image of the band is always changing, that's visualy interesting.