Protest the Hero

i dunno i really wouldnt say they sound emo at all .. i mean compare them to an actual emo band like from first to last or something? I just can't hear any similarities

hey, guys for me, it's not such a big deal what style they fit in, the music is good and I think this is what matters. I've got shows to announce for July soon, I think one is already announced somewhere (not on any of our sites)... Anyway, I just want to thank all of you guys being patient for the new material, I'm working hard to make it happen as soon as possible.

aside from that one there was a series of maritime shows cancelled as well... I just sent yanic some new riffs to work on, I can't wait to hear what he comes up with on the stuff I sent him last month...

can't wait to hear the direction you're going to with the new stuff... what about the vocal style?
yeah, about PTH , I'm slowly being converted heheh... their live stuff on youtube isn't super convincing yet, but the new album sounds solid

I've got shows to announce for July soon, I think one is already announced somewhere (not on any of our sites).

It seems that the announcement for July on somewhere.hein?:loco: it is pretty well hided 'cause i googled it and can find nothing at all.

aside from that one there was a series of maritime shows cancelled as well... I just sent yanic some new riffs to work on, I can't wait to hear what he comes up with on the stuff I sent him last month...

Is Forest going to track bass for you guys on the new material? And I assume you guys are bringing in Stephane to lay down vox once the instrumental aspect is all figured out?

Are you guys going to have any guests on the new material? (I know I'd love to hear Patrick from Augury track guest vocals for a Quo Vadis song, but that's probably just wishful thinking on my part :lol: ).