Proto-Tabs?

hey dudes, as i had said finally finished seed, this time im sure it's very accurate, UG will posted i hope tomorrow

I checked out your tab. Sounds really good, but it looks like you forgot the song is in D standard, not Drop D. At least it isn't too hard for me to re-learn it in D, and it really sounds great.

I've sent version 2 of "Sea of Tranquility" to Ultimate Guitar Tabs, in Guitar Pro format and as a text file. If Vince or Kragen could look em over for accuracy I'd be very grateful! The Guitar Pro version sports 4 guitars just for a fuller tone in the app

I've sent version 2 of "Sea of Tranquility" to Ultimate Guitar Tabs, in Guitar Pro format and as a text file. If Vince or Kragen could look em over for accuracy I'd be very grateful! The Guitar Pro version sports 4 guitars just for a fuller tone in the app

I had email from UGT saying my tabs were accepted, here it is more than 12 hours later and they're still not up.:mad:

I've been messing around on the guitar lately, and I think I'm pretty close to getting Trinity and Mind in Motion tabbed out.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

It'll probably be a while until I figure them out completly, but you can most likely expect them to be up within the month. These tabs are already shaping up to be much more accurate than my Synthespian tab.:kickass:

^^ Well that post was a big lie. I've made some progress with those two songs along with a few others (Shine, By Breeze, Dead of Jericho, Relativity, Cold is this God) but so far the only song I've been able to finish is Devotion.

It's up on UG now. I've finished everything except the solo (way too fast for me to get by ear). I'd much appreciate it if Kragen and/or Vince could look it over and provide feedback.

THX!

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Hi , Im back again ....so much time ago since I tabbed some prototype stuff, it's time to do it again :) Trinity is the next, I just need some help with the clean/dist chords at the breakdown riff along the solo

Hi , Im back again ....so much time ago since I tabbed some prototype stuff, it's time to do it again :) Trinity is the next, I just need some help with the clean/dist chords at the breakdown riff along the solo

Cool. I've been working on Trinity a little too, but it's not very far along. I don't have that part you mentioned down either, but if I can be of any help, let me know.

I am currently working on Shine, and almost have it finished. I just need the second half of the solo (probably won't get it though, too fast) and the acoustic chords underneath it. Will post it up sometime soon!

Trinity tab finally finished :S man! I spend a lot of time on this !!!! Obvously it isn't perfect but id do my best (really) lol!

I'll be posting up Shine this coming week probably. I've even got most of the solo down this time (and when I say that, I mean most of the notes sound pretty spot on to the recording when played slow; no way I can play that fast).

Just need to figure out the final few bars of that and I think I'll be done!

Okay, I submitted my tab for Shine to UG on last Wendsday. It is now Monday. What the hell is taking so damn long? :hotjump:

THX Kragen. That's really great to hear it from you.

And yeah, some parts were really difficult to figure out (ie. the post-chorus 1). Plus, I just couldn't grasp what the clean chords being strummed under the bridge and first half of the solo were because it's too hidden in the mix to clearly hear.

After this, I think my next tab will probably be something easier like Cold is this God or With Vision.