Prototype Tabs

Sep 25, 2005
I've been dying to get the tab of "Mind in Motion" but no one ever tabbed it!!! It's driving me crazy! If anyone makes a tab for Mind in Motion they'll be my idol.

I have been meaning to do this for a while now. I started working on "Live a Lie" but I haven't had much free time to do it since. I'll see what I can do in the coming weeks for "Mind in Motion". Glad you dig it!

Hows the tabs coming Kragen? Any luck? I think I've figured out the main parts to it after the beginning with the flanger effect and the crazy drum solo when it starts "We travel without time, etc." I actually got that song from when you guys were selected for the MP3.com promotional disc that came with my 100 Imation CD-Rs. It was my favorite and I couldnt stop listening to it because I thought it was so awesome. Plus, I'm a fan of Dune myself hehe. I even listened to it while reading the book! Consider finding a Baliset and using it lol! Tune it to the Chusuk scale lol! Anyway, I'm excited to hear you guys are still up and running. Keep up the good work!