Proud of my Behringer

Jevil

Pro Evolution Fucker
Apr 18, 2006
Basque Country
www.soulitude-web.com
I've had many Behringer products in the last years and tested many more 'cause a good friend of mine have a studio and 25 rehearsal rooms to hire with equipment, from mixing consoles, guitar and bass amps, vox speakers, v-amp, v-amp pro, DI Box, studio speakers... Very cheap but very low quality... but in defense of Behringer I have to say that I'm proud of one Behringer product.

265298.jpg

400 watts, stereo 4x12 cab with Jensen speakers. (Beware, there are other models that have worse speakers)

I've been using it for the last 5 years and it's a very good price-quality product... for only 300€.
We did some comparisson with Engl V30, and a Mesa Boogie with V30.
No siginficant sound quality difference with the Engl. Mesa Boogie sounded a bit better because the box is bigger and it has more natural low end.

The little wheels are a big shit but I changed them. It is very well builded and extremely solid (not as the rest of Behringer products). If a nuclear war is coming, I would use it as a refuge.

If you have low budget don't hesitate, buy this one. I did when I was poor, and now that I'm wealthy bastard I keep on using it.

I must say that i have 1 piece of their gear - Ultracurve DEQ 2496 - and it as never failed me.....dispite comments and reports that their products suck or whatever..........
I love it and for the money i would buy another if needed.

ADA8000 baby. Nothing like $120 for an 8-channel unit with ADAT and decent enough preamps to run triggers into. Helps to save my good preamps for my microphones. Definitely won't be getting rid of it anytime soon. :headbang:

~006

I own ada8000 and the 8 channel headphones amp. I got a few mono buttons and the inputs were you plug headphone's into that are broke on the headphone's amp. I had a knob just break right off the ada8000. I luckily super glued it back on but its giving me problems now. There is more that i could bitch about but you get my point.

I think there gear is great for beginners. Its nice that its affordable to project and home studio's. But its built like shit people!

ADA8000 baby. Nothing like $120 for an 8-channel unit with ADAT and decent enough preamps to run triggers into. Helps to save my good preamps for my microphones. Definitely won't be getting rid of it anytime soon. :headbang:

~006

I use mine for the same application... however, the preamp's stepped gain knobs drive me nuts. They never match up to the good preamp miking the actual drum.