Prove your worth to myself and MFJ. Failure will result in Permaban.

There is a guy at my job who wears his non-fucking-stop. With the sort of commitment someone would wear a goddamn class ring. I just want to yell at him "You look like Star Trek raped you in the ear!"

My friend has one, and somehow always finds a way to call me while he's taking a shit. He doesn't tell me until he's done though. So I can't hang up. Unless I hear farting in the background and giggling.

Hmm, missed this. Here is my argument for remaining.

I'm at the bus stop and man of negro-orientation walks up talking very loudly while looking directly at me. The approximate measure of his diatribe was "Wattafuck, man, wat da fuck is yo problem?"

Thinking he's addressing me, I say "Excuse me?"

He says "No fuck that, I ain't playing that. Fuck you."

"What?" I say.

As if suddenly noticing me, he says "What the hell you lookin' at?" And I say "Who the fuck are you talking to?"

So this man leans and turns his head to reveal one of those Bluetooth hand's free devices, apparently he's doing his imitation of actual conversation on his phone.

My response "What the fuck is that? Did you get tagged after a catch and release? If you just stare off into space and yell people will think you're retarded or schitzophrenic. Get the fuck off the phone, or at least have the decency to have an actual phone in your hand."

[/qupte]

what the fuck

lmfoaoooooooooooooooo

lmfoaoooooooooooooooooo

lmfaoooooooooooo

Wht thne fucxk

lmfaoooooooooooooooooo

what the fuck

lfmaooooooooooooo

hoilyu shit tag abd relwale

ytagh and rlealea

tag and trelease