PS3 or Wii?

The 360 has like a 30 percent failure rate..that's terrible. Definitely get PS3 if you're a gamer..or Wii if you're just having fun.

I play Madden, alot. Anyone know how Madden is on the Wii? I am fond of the Playstation because I know the controls so well. I found the Xbox controls to be strange/unfamiliar. Are the Wii controllers any better for sports games like Madden?

Read my first post in this thread.

That's not true at all. There were issues in the begining, but that's long since fixed.

They havent really fixed the overheating and the red rings with the 360, it turns me off buying one. The newer 360's consoles like the halo 3 spartan green console are still getting red rings.

They havent really fixed the overheating and the red rings with the 360, it turns me off buying one. The newer 360's consoles like the halo 3 spartan green console are still getting red rings.
Yep, like I said they're still getting returned at work, had two more today returned for the red rings. At least they give a 3 year warranty but the hastle. My PS3 does play used games (that's all I got now until after Xmas). Hopefully Microsoft will fix their problems cause the Xbox is pretty damn cool too.

Yep, like I said they're still getting returned at work, had two more today returned for the red rings. At least they give a 3 year warranty but the hastle. My PS3 does play used games (that's all I got now until after Xmas). Hopefully Microsoft will fix their problems cause the Xbox is pretty damn cool too.

The 360 has all THE games this year, its just a shame the hardware is unreliable. Then again theres ppl that have bought the console at launch and not had any problems.

I have both and the Wii is a fun machine, but the PS3 is much better in terms of quality. I think in the long run the PS3 will still be viable whereas the Wii will be outdated since it is not HD. The fact that the PS3 comes with a built-in Blu-Ray HD player is awesome. The movies look and sound so much better than standard DVD.

I have both and the Wii is a fun machine, but the PS3 is much better in terms of quality. I think in the long run the PS3 will still be viable whereas the Wii will be outdated since it is not HD. The fact that the PS3 comes with a built-in Blu-Ray HD player is awesome. The movies look and sound so much better than standard DVD.

I like the Blu Ray feature with PS3 also and i like that theirs a digital tv receiver thing coming to let you record tv on PS3.

i played the wii this past week at a friends. i thought it was a lot of fun. def more family fun since it's nintendo. won't be any shooting people in the head on that system.

i played the wii this past week at a friends. i thought it was a lot of fun. def more family fun since it's nintendo. won't be any shooting people in the head on that system.

Havent played Resident Evil 4 or Unbrella Chronicals have ya? We have everything in this house from a fully functioning Atari 2600 to current. The Wii is Way underestimated. While it is great for Beer and Bowling in your living room it is also going to have titles never before seen on a Nitndo system. Just wait.

Havent played Resident Evil 4 or Unbrella Chronicals have ya? We have everything in this house from a fully functioning Atari 2600 to current. The Wii is Way underestimated. While it is great for Beer and Bowling in your living room it is also going to have titles never before seen on a Nitndo system. Just wait.

sounds good, bowling in your living room is cool but, my friends have it out on their deck on a projection screen at one end . coolest thing next to real bowling i've ever done.

New Medal Of Honor has just been released on Wii with 32 player online multiplayer and its good as in worth buying the game good!

Nintendo are actually going for a few more mature audience targeted titles on Wii than on previous Ninty consoles. So far weve seen stuff like Resi 4 Wii and Umbrella Chronicles, Manhunt 2 and Scarface.

i know you said you don't want a 360 but thats what i recommend. yeah the system failure sucked to deal with but i was only without xbox for 2 weeks and it cost me no money to get it repaired and i got a month of live for free. and thats another thing xbox live is amazing. the ps2 did have me wanting one when i had the first gen xbox becaus ethey had some exclusive games like guitar hero and such. but now sony alot of those franchises are not exclusive anymore and there aren't any games that i want that i can't play on 360 or pc. plus i am a little biased for reasons i can't disclose publicly.
-Jono-

There is no PS4, sony has lost money on the PS3 its sales are shit and for no real good reason that i can figur out other than there not enough exclusive games and everthing ablout it is way to expensive. i would like to see the PS3 come back and kick ass cause i know it dose but i just dont see it happening.

Wii is cheaper and a lot of fun and not just a toy. it has the best backwards capibality ever it goes right back to the NES it also has Sega games. also the newed games rock and they rock hard some of the best shooters ever. RE4, Umbrella Chronicles and Metrod 3 are all amazing and not for the kids. as for sports games i havent played any yet but all i can tell you is that you have to be in at least good health to play cause of all the moving.

I say get the Wii.

the ps3 versus the wii? are you retarded, i own the xbox360, but id rather get a ps3 instead a fuckin wii. SONY OVER ASIANS!!!!!!!!!

I have a Wii for one week.

it makes you tired, but you exercise if you will to.
for me that was the best thing, i hate sports.
now i'm moving.

like people said, it depends on what you want.
i´m not much into video games but i love that damm wiithe box!