She really wants that Wii...

Dead Winter

STAHP
Apr 30, 2002
Italy/US
So we just got the call that our Wii came in in Pordenone...so Annalisa calls and asks if the store is still open. It is not, but they are unloading them from the delivery truck until late tonight. So now, she's hauling ass to Pordenone to pick up her Wii, and the guy is doing her a favor because they're friends and he just asked her to buy him a beer or a coffee one day for this favor. I guess it really is who you know, huh?

...and I thought I got excited over video games.

Reactions: Blacken the angel
Somehow the the name of the Wii makes me think Wee, as in Wee-wee and the whole thing takes on a very blatant phallic element.

I should get one so I can ask women if they'd like to play with my Wii

I want a Wii! It looks so cool. Although I haven't had the chance to check one out. At first (stupidly) I was all upset and disgruntled as to why no gaming stores or electronics stores have them on display for demo, then quickly realized, oh duh, wireless controllers... Yeah people would just be walking out with those. That was the answer I got around here in NY at least. You'd think they'd be able to secure them somehow... grr.

I want a Wii! It looks so cool. Although I haven't had the chance to check one out. At first (stupidly) I was all upset and disgruntled as to why no gaming stores or electronics stores have them on display for demo, then quickly realized, oh duh, wireless controllers... Yeah people would just be walking out with those. That was the answer I got around here in NY at least. You'd think they'd be able to secure them somehow... grr.

the gamestop down the street has a demo unit, but they keep the controls behind the counter; you have to sign them out and show them your ID before they will give them to you