Welcome friends, to my very own thread!

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
You're all invited to hang out as long as you please! There are beers in the fridge, booze above the fridge, and some green stuff under the coffee table, help yourself. Bottle opener is in the first drawer. There's even water, Mountain Dew and orange juice if you fancy. However, I kindly ask that you step out onto the patio to enjoy your cigarettes. And those coasters on the coffee table are there for a reason. Thanks! This is where I'll be spending my days and I'll be making it even more comfy in the days to come! So how have ya'lls been today? Or this morning so far?

Today I had a pretty mellow day at work and afterwards I went and finished up shopping for my outfit I'm gonna rock at my radio station's huge party this Friday... it's going to be slick. Then, I got word that I'M AN UNCLE!!!! My older sister just had her first baby! Breanna was born this evening at 6:30pm in Puyallup, WA. Here's a picture of her with her dad (my brother-in-law) and her grandma (my mom):

breanna01.jpg

I can't wait to meet her in person!

Right as I was driving home from the store, it started snowing again. I made it home before the roads got bad. Shortly after that, the snow came DUMPING down and I was glad I wasn't driving in it again.

I also had an idea for a sandwich to make, and so I tried it out. FRIED TURKEY SAMMMICH and holy shit it may have been the best sammich I've ever had! Just typing this makes me want another.

For tunes tonight it's been (this sort of music is perfect with the cold weather):

Ott - Hallucinogen in Dub
Bluetech - Prima Materia
Prometheus - Robot-o-Chan
Infected Mushroom - Converting Vegetarians (I know you love this album too, Tyler)

Tomorrow is a good show at Elco... Through the Eyes of the Dead, The Acacia Strain and From a Second Story Window. Pretty excited for that. Maybe I'll post some pics here later from the show.

U3500acacia.jpg

::cracks a beer::

Congratulations, you too shall enjoy being made to feel inadequate and outdated by a new generation quite soon.

Just kidding, congratulations Kevin. I suspect this child will come to love her uncle and his excellent style, hair, and jumping skills.

<3

*Makes a rum and coke, whilst listening to Infected Mushroom and watching the snowfall outside his window*

Kevin congratulations!!!!
Becoming an uncle is very cool! Your mom looks so happy! :)

I have become an aunt 3 times last week two... one brother had twins, and 5 days later my other brother had a baby girl.
haha, It's fun to be the "cool" aunt from overseas ;)

That room you posted by the way- thats not your condo! :D

Oh, and how's your sister doing?

You're all invited to hang out as long as you please! There are beers in the fridge, booze above the fridge, and some green stuff under the coffee table, help yourself. Bottle opener is in the first drawer. There's even water, Mountain Dew and orange juice if you fancy. However, I kindly ask that you step out onto the patio to enjoy your cigarettes. And those coasters on the coffee table are there for a reason. Thanks! This is where I'll be spending my days and I'll be making it even more comfy in the days to come! So how have ya'lls been today? Or this morning so far?

Today I had a pretty mellow day at work and afterwards I went and finished up shopping for my outfit I'm gonna rock at my radio station's huge party this Friday... it's going to be slick. Then, I got word that I'M AN UNCLE!!!! My older sister just had her first baby! Breanna was born this evening at 6:30pm in Puyallup, WA. Here's a picture of her with her dad (my brother-in-law) and her grandma (my mom):

breanna01.jpg

I can't wait to meet her in person!

Right as I was driving home from the store, it started snowing again. I made it home before the roads got bad. Shortly after that, the snow came DUMPING down and I was glad I wasn't driving in it again.

I also had an idea for a sandwich to make, and so I tried it out. FRIED TURKEY SAMMMICH and holy shit it may have been the best sammich I've ever had! Just typing this makes me want another.

For tunes tonight it's been (this sort of music is perfect with the cold weather):

Ott - Hallucinogen in Dub
Bluetech - Prima Materia
Prometheus - Robot-o-Chan
Infected Mushroom - Converting Vegetarians (I know you love this album too, Tyler)

Tomorrow is a good show at Elco... Through the Eyes of the Dead, The Acacia Strain and From a Second Story Window. Pretty excited for that. Maybe I'll post some pics here later from the show.

U3500acacia.jpg

::cracks a beer::

If that's your place, I'm incredibley impressed by the neatness and organization.

Your mom looks so happy! :)
Oh, and how's your sister doing?
Yeah, she's so excited to finally be a grandma!! She's waited a LONG time... my sister is 9 years older than me. And my sister is doing fine. I wish I had time to go visit everyone before the weekend (they're about 60 miles away).

If that's your place, I'm incredibley impressed by the neatness and organization.
My place has way more character than that room (and equal neatness)!

Congrats, Uncle Kevin.
A proud grandmother, a beautiful baby and a fresh dad :)
Adorable pic!

Thnx for the invitation, may i sit over there?
Can i get you/anyone anything? i'm going to the kitchen..
Ow ya!, áaaaaand:
Do we pass the dutchie by the left hand side, or was that song really about dutch traffic?