This is my thread for tonight!

Aww everyone, this thread is goodness :) it just multiplied the loveliness of my evening, and since despite taking an awesome walk with Scott through a creepy park on creepy nature trails today, I felt really sad today. I am now craving pizza, and stuffed mushrooms, even though I am not even a huge mushroom fan.

I did make an nice leftovers sandwich today, and smoked a nice bowl about ten minutes ago, and the air smells like winter. Mmm.
*passes you the joint* Send that shit to Isabel when you're done!

Why have I not been here to witness such awesomeness?!

Damn work.

Kevin, you've saved the day.

Aww everyone, this thread is goodness :) it just multiplied the loveliness of my evening, and since despite taking an awesome walk with Scott through a creepy park on creepy nature trails today, I felt really sad today. I am now craving pizza, and stuffed mushrooms, even though I am not even a huge mushroom fan.

I did make an nice leftovers sandwich today, and smoked a nice bowl about ten minutes ago, and the air smells like winter. Mmm.
jen = awesome

I could really go for some awesome pizza
emot-chef.gif

I got up and went down to my sister's house at noon for my niece's 2nd birthday party today. When I got there my sister says "Hey just in time, the pizza is almost here!"

<3 pizza two days in a row!

cheesy mashed potatoes + turkey noodle soup + ben & jerry's ice cream + pulled pork + carbonara pasta + spinach & artichoke dip + chocolate mousse dessert shooter thing = i'm officially full. no pizza desired.

ive got some leftover turkey, but this thread causes hardcore pizza cravings. i might have to give in!

plus ive been eatin turkey for 3 days now anyway!

moar shpongle!?

mushrooms are fucking disgusting

Last edited by a moderator: