Random Photo Thread

Bump!
I wear my nailpolish with verve:

2016-02-07%2021.06.36_zpsn6vjyy9o.png

2016-02-07%2021.10.02_zpssmo2wzdd.png

:)

Reactions: CiG
The stealth is the Rizzo series, I love it. The emgs are gone and has fluence pick ups now. The warlock is a limited deluxe with fluence pick ups now too. Both are Korean made but you'd never know it. The fit and finish are remarkable and play just as well as some of the stupid money hand mades I have.

The brand changed hands recently and they presented a new product line at NAMM. Seems interesting. They basically have 3 tiers depending on neck construction ( bolt-on, set neck or neck-through) available either with fix trem or floyd rose. At least their offer is now readable. The big question is whether they will produce them at a decent factory with good quality or not.

My very first electric guitar was a warlock. She* died 15 years ago in a tragic strap accident which made me convert all others to strap locks. Of course she was a crappy entry level Korean built; but at least she stayed in tune and had a decent sound.

One day, I'll probably get another bc-rich. Probably a mockingbird, which I find just beautiful. As of now there isn't enough place at home, sadly...

*French doesn't have a neutral gender and guitar is female. When you put one vertically on your legs and feel the curves of the sides with your hands, it's pretty obvious why.

Besides the leg wraps it doesn't take any longer than putting on modern pants, shirt, and sweater. The leg wraps take me a minute, but I imagine if you've been wearing them every day since you were a small child they wouldn't take more than a few seconds each.