The Stereotype Pic Thread

Everybody believes that Marcos was a rescuer of the indigenas. He only took advantage of the situation. The situation was not better after " El zapatismo ". This cannot be solved of a fast way, It has been a problem from the conquest of mexico for 500 years ago dude, 500 years without education, It cannot be corrected at a moment and in a with a suddendly revolt. He only saw the opportunity for obtain money with an historical situation.

so i guess that i'll have to revew my concepts about EZLN o_O

but that is good to know.... information changes according to the ppl interrests

Vikk Cavanagh said:
es-sub_marcos_200.jpg

he pwns!!! :kickass:
terrorism

Vikk Cavanagh said:
so i guess that i'll have to revew my concepts about EZLN o_O

but that is good to know.... information changes according to the ppl interrests

There are many political interests in Chiapas,since the conflict in 94 millions of foreigners began to come (americans and europeans). Some marry with the Indians, others observe their traditions, and many others i have no clue what the fuck they are doing there. We will never know what the fuck is going there, too many political interests.

in here they are letting the indians with everday less space... probaly in 5 years they wont exist anymore

Vikk Cavanagh said:
in here they are letting the indians with everday less space... probaly in 5 years they wont exist anymore

Why your goverment let that shit happens ? :zombie:

KillerGon said:
mexicans are not worthy of the aztec legacy...

Why not ? I feel very proud about aztecs, they were the greates civilization in all América.

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
Why your goverment let that shit happens ? :zombie:

cuz they dont win money over then... so they are just a big weight to Brazil... they want that to happen

Brazil would sell amazon for a few bucks...

Vikk Cavanagh said:
cuz they dont win money over then... so they are just a big weight to Brazil... they want that to happen

Brazil would sell amazon for a few bucks...

Here people either do not tolerate very well the Indians, they are laizy thanks to our goverment, by each son that they have our goverment give them a small monthly amount, then there are some indians families who decide to have 10 children to receive the money, but it is not the worse part, they receive the money, but they do not use this money for raise them, they spend the money for booze.

KillerGon said:
haha, well at least you admitted it... :lol:

like we have to learn to go to the streets, and ask for our rights... like you guys do.

and you suck at soccer :p