Pic Thread

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... Southy.

southy.jpg

And i might add that picture was taken some time in 2000 (i think)... but i do remember it was after a rather big night

i got a bigger one of me with a mohawk if ya really need to see me boof head :puke:

Ok here's a few pics of me...YaY

smittyprofilepic.jpg

And another 1 Live @ the Wanneroo Tav

wanneroo7.jpg

One more...Rehersals..Rock stars or wat ?

rockposes3.jpg

Why isn't Coops in the above shot ?....cause he was takin the foto ;)

You know, Aces, if I knew you were the singer in Coops's band then I wouldn't have said the vocals on "She Wolf" weren't that great :) Yes, I'm usually quite tactful, but not that time.

Shows how much attention I pay around this place...

Originally posted by Moon Child
Spawn, your hair is so long, I couldn't believe it. I think it's grown a lot since those photos that you posted when you met....hmm now who was it? I think it was Slayer??? But I'm sure your hair wasn't as long as that! Either that or your hair was out of shot. I'm stunned. Man that is long hair!

Yep, it was Slayer! (highlight of my life so far too, along with the Slayer show of course :D )

Im not sure if its grown much, maybe it has, but the photos I took with Slayer werent the best, id been standing in gale force winds and rain for 3 hours to get in, so I was kinda all over the place, so maybe it looked shorter than it actually is :D

Originally posted by Moon Child
Spawn, your hair is so long, I couldn't believe it. I think it's grown a lot since those photos that you posted when you met....hmm now who was it? I think it was Slayer??? But I'm sure your hair wasn't as long as that! Either that or your hair was out of shot. I'm stunned. Man that is long hair!
Thats what I was thinking when I looked at that pic. Thats some long arse hair Spawny! :headbang: