"Caption Me/What Am I Thinking" Thread

Spike

Blinded By The Light...
Jul 15, 2001
Australia
This is a derivation of a thread I have seen in another forum. Take a picture (preferably of yourselves, but not necessary) and post it here on this forum. People then get to come up with captions for it, or quite simply, what you think the person may be thinking in the pic. As long as the pic is creative enough, I'm sure there's going to be lots of 'comedy gold' spewing for from this thread. We can start with the easy ones like STFU pics and the like, and work your way up from there. If you think your response is particularily noteworthy, add the text yourself and post up your response for full effect.

eg. Start with:

MakeItStop02.jpg

Which gives us:

MakeItStop02Text.jpg

I'll give you all a doozie to start with:

Mannerism06.jpg

Caelestia said:
is your hair tied back extremely tightly or did you get it cut? either way, where the heck did all your hair go?!?
Don't ask trivial questions, caption the damned picture! :yell:

For a pathetic attempt while I think, what about "No-one really knows what the Matrix is...I guess you kinda haveta see it for yourself, know what I mean guv?"

DJ beat me to it, though I would've put a slightly different slant on it. So instead, how about a feeble: Spike makes a typically Australian attempt to explain the phenomenon that is his hair.

Right, i swear i was going to ask a similar question on the picture thread, but since there is a dedicated one now i'll post here. tell me what each of these people is thinking in this picture, what is happening etc.

@rahvin and nick: you can't play, you know the story :p

foto_lipari_048.jpg

Caelestia said:
is your hair tied back extremely tightly or did you get it cut? either way, where the heck did all your hair go?!?
DJ is right. And yes it is (tied back). Now you owe me a dollar. *Adds it to his *what heppened to your hair" pile*. I like northern lights comment best so far, but others are close. :lol:

MagSec you rock. :lol: And yes, she does look a bit peckish. ;)

Hyena:

Left- You silly twat rahvin, you're not going to take a photo are you. Oooooh dear, you're about to make a big arse of yourself it you take that pic... you're going to aren't you? *Sigh*

Middle: What are we looking at guys? Go orrrn tell me. What are we looking at. Tell me! Tell me!

Right: Hmmmm. To pose or not to pose, that is the question.

Sorry my attempt is so lame. :oops:

:lol: actually a girl by the name of paola took that pic, and i seriously doubt she has a penis...