voice thread reloaded

You were warned. This is a more normal voice, only I've got a sore throat so I croak a bit.

Next person, if anyone, grab the nearest book and read everything on page 32 in whatever language it happens to be in, unless you really want to translate it.

sure... last time I went to Mexico City I met 3 UMers from around there, but trips to Mexico City don't happen too often for me
lemme know if you're ever around here though, I know all the cool places :p

I am a necromancer.
Rusty said:
Next person, if anyone, grab the nearest book and read everything on page 32 in whatever language it happens to be in, unless you really want to translate it.

This be in finnish. It´s from a book called "Perheenkasvatuksen opas" [Book of a raising a family], which has probably belonged to my uncle as school book since it´s printed 1970 and I have grabbed it from my grandparent´s place.

I´ll translate the boring text someday, if I see it necessary. I choke on words few times 1. because the text is uninteresting, 2. grammar of the text seemed weird. I had to read it few times before recording, so it´s unnatural and polished. Right.

Next one in line shall translate the lyrics of "Anal Cunt - I ate your horse" to one´s mothertongue with severe punk attitude. Rebember to sound vile when you perform it! Lyrics from here .

record your voice with something the person above you said, e.g. you should translate the lyrics of "anal cunt - i ate your horse" to swedish, record it and post it here.