Pic Thread

Originally posted by Moon Child

I don't think I have ever known anyone quite like you.
:D

A lot of people say that for some reason, believe it or not :)

Imagine my own cult. The world would be such a better place :D

Feck your hair is long these days Spawny. I see it's less windy in your backyard than it is in Utopia. :)

Originally posted by Winmar
Feck your hair is long these days Spawny. I see it's less windy in your backyard than it is in Utopia. :)

:lol: Thats true! But then, theres no Slayer in my backyard, so I had to put up with it while I waited in line :D

(Sigh) Here we go again with the picture threads. I don't care how many of these damn things you all post, you are never (repeat NEVER) going to see my pic. I don't like the way I look in any photo that's ever been taken of me.

If I ever make it as an author, I'll be hiring someone else to pose for the photos on the book jackets :D.

W

But how are we supposed to know who to sponge off once you become supermegarich Wrathy? :confused: ;)

You lot will receive honourable mentions in my acknowledgements section, which so far is turning out to be longer than the book itself :lol:. See the thread about my brain hurting for more info on this. Luckily things are a bit better now (fingers crossed...)

W

Spawn, please! I'm not a rich bastard, just a bastard :).

Has it occurred to you that you might be able to pay your own bills if you didn't spend so much at Utopia? :p.

This from the man who's going to a record fair in a few weeks time with a list that's thick as a phone book. I'll post all the details here on the dreaded morning after. Roll on August 18!

W

Originally posted by Wrathchild
Spawn, please! I'm not a rich bastard, just a bastard :).

Has it occurred to you that you might be able to pay your own bills if you didn't spend so much at Utopia? :p.

This from the man who's going to a record fair in a few weeks time with a list that's thick as a phone book. I'll post all the details here on the dreaded morning after. Roll on August 18!

W

:lol: You leave Utopia out of this!! :D

Moony signed it as well! :D (I figured I should acknowledge it here in case you thought I didnt get it :) )