Bitchin' Dogs Thread

PlatypusJesus

A Dead Sun Serenity
Aug 24, 2002
Visit site
This thread is for all of those with doggies that make you happy to be alive. All animals are welcome, but since the "Stupid Dog Thread" was a little offensive, I thought it was necessary to create this thread.

This dog, Isabel, is not my own, but she is a friend's, and while I was staying at his house, I fell in love with her. She is so playful and bouncy, but still very gentle. She's still teething, but it's just so sweet and cute when you point your finger at her, and she gently snaps quickly at it and nibbles very softly. Like a harmless puppy raised by sharks:

n55005409_30474019_2175.jpg

n55005409_30474025_5628.jpg

n55005409_30474153_5280.jpg

My doggy will be posted later after I host some pictures of her. ^_^

Lord of Metal said:
This thread is for all of those with doggies that make you happy to be alive.

Well said...thats exactly how I feel when I see my little Penny

Cute dog too...puppy raised by sharks :lol:

Lord of Metal said:
but since the "Stupid Dog Thread" was a little offensive, I thought it was necessary to create this thread.

no it wasn't offensive at all, it wasn't meant to be. for fuck's sake. *cough*

I love dogs, I love my dad's dog Zozo (pics later) whereas I'm not a huge fan of Zigi as he's a guardian of the house, tried to attack Nick once, and me on Saturday.
note: when he was a puppy it took him 2 weeks to realize I'm staying there with them and he doesn't have to bark hysterically every time I exit the house (approximately 40 times a day) until he gets all foamy... :err: he eats rats too :)

this puppy is adorable :), you're cute yourself, too bad you babble too much. :) :D

Tee said:
no it wasn't offensive at all, it wasn't meant to be. for fuck's sake. *cough*
:) :D

Oh I know it wasn't meant to be offensive.... sheesh :Spin:
I deal with animals and animals owners all day at work, you have to understand that hearing those comparisons is something I'm used to, yet hate it... I always grew up with both cats and dogs in the house...
and while I learned to *somewhat* appreciate cats a little more, I love dogs... calling them "stupid" especially when I'm far from home and missing my pooch was like: nooooooooooooo they're not mmmK!
hehehe

You know what melts me about dogs the most?
*when you talk to them and they sit there looking at you all focused and they tilt their heads to understand better
* When you sit and watch TV/ read a book and they come near you and put their head on your shoulder or feet and looking at you
*when they cuddle with you
*when they show you true love just like that
* the joy in their eyes when they get a new toy/ treat

i'll finish my dog-lovin' post with two quotes that I really love about dogs:

"The best gift you can give your dog is your time"

and

"If you think your dog doesn't know math try to put 4 cookies in your pocket and only give him 3"

haha!

Karmic said:
speaking of which, more Shrike pictures! :) I don't remember the last time I saw one of Shrike, besides that paw picture, so a new one would be cool

DreamNeonBlack said:
AGREED!

Here is my buddy Shrike?

AWWWWW I LOVE YOU BOTH!!! *melts*
Everytime someone asks me about Shrike I'm melting :)
I'll post more pictures of him tomorrow when I'l lhave access to
my server from overseas :)

YES More Shrike photos!! i miss seeing his mug on the board!