Stuff my mom says while heavily medicated

Mom:You know one day youll be dead and noone will be there to help you
Me:Mom if I am dead how could they help me?
Mom:ummmm
Me:Yea mom being dead involves being DEAD, and last I heard there isnt some miracle cure for being brought back to life.
Mom:Jason just shut up.

ooo I hit a sore spot. splendid.

No sore spot. Just suprised your poking fun at your mother in sharing her ramblings with everyone.

and if your calling me billy bob,......if you wanna make fun of me, there R lots i can point out about you....there have been lots of chances for me to do the poking.....as in thoughts of suicide or maybe just attempts at a collection of attention, slow at getting things, no life, etc etc.....

you seem to have no loyalty now that your at the age of adult hood. REVERSE seems to be the gear your in.

Also, your mother seems to have a reason to ramble, shes on meds. But hey, go ahead, make fun of your mom, i dont care, as i said, i was just suprised.

Most of you seem to be a member of the Doomed Generation anyway, i just never really hammered that lable on your 4head.

i better slow down, someone may start getting thoughts of doing himself in.....

That was 4 years ago. I may be paranoid and irritable, but that doesn't mean I'm at that level.

Someone made a hick joke, so I followed up on it.

And why is it wrong to have a sense of humor about the effects of medicine? SHE makes fun of it. We ALL make fun of it. There is no problem.

What I'm saying isn't hurting anyone. It's funny. I can poke fun at things, but you can? Give me a break.

"Oh, but I'm not making fun of anyone's mother!" Ok. This is MY mother I'm referring to in my posts. She even mentioned me repeating the stuff to online people. She knows it's funny.

And yes. You are a redneck hick, but I still love you anyway.

you seem to have no loyalty now that your at the age of adult hood. REVERSE seems to be the gear your in.

I have loyalty... just not for online people anymore. I'm over that, as well. I've done a lot of thinking over the last couple of months to find out who I am, and I believe I figured it out. I have friends, just not many. I'm fine with that. I have people I can talk to. Real, actual people. Not just some redneck online bully type person that isn't funny anymore. Poke fun at me all you want. I don't really care. It's not like I'm going to delete your posts or ask for you to get banned. I KNOW I'm an easy target because of my mood swings, so I think it's fair that I acknowledge that and just let it happen. If life gives you aids, make lemonaids.