This is my thread for tonight!

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
And inside of it I will do what I want! My only plan for the evening is to sit on my ass and be lazy and drink all the beer I have in my fridge and be obnoxious in this thread.

This thread of is open territory. I'll talk about anything, answer any question, punch a Canadian in the face, dropkick a puppy (not really) or maybe even pass out too early (again, not really). (I hope).

I have one more of these:

2345019022_0a7186fdcd.jpg

that I will finish before moving onto lots of these:

Samuel_Adams_Lager.jpg

which will result in lots of:

pissing_elephant.jpg

and hopefully no:

vomiting02.jpg

I am in major <3 with Google Chrome now.

Yeah I have to go outside because the toilet fills up too fast. It's embarrassing and uncomfortable.

My jumps don't wait around for some camera to be ready. The camera needs to be ready because I jump when I feel like it!

And inside of it I will do what I want! My only plan for the evening is to sit on my ass and be lazy and drink all the beer I have in my fridge and be obnoxious in this thread.

This thread of is open territory. I'll talk about anything, answer any question, punch a Canadian in the face, dropkick a puppy (not really) or maybe even pass out too early

:mad: BRING IT ON MUTHERFUCKER!!!1!

I already miss yesterday. The highlights were the STUFFED MUSHROOMS!!!! SOOO GOOOOOOOOD <3 u mom!!

stuffedmushies.jpg

Sausage mixed with... something. I don't remember what. But it's mainly just sausage.