This is my thread for tonight!

You wouldn't have to do anything. I would have to jump to reach your hand, thus the epic-ness of such a picture!

I already miss yesterday. The highlights were the STUFFED MUSHROOMS!!!! SOOO GOOOOOOOOD <3 u mom!!

stuffedmushies.jpg

I'm glad you approve of mushrooms, kinda thought you hated those too

*hugs*

I can't order pizza until I roll a joint, but I can't roll a joint until I finish this beer, but I can't finish the beer until I finish this post.

I'm glad you approve of mushrooms, kinda thought you hated those too

*hugs*
Man I LOVE mushrooms. Always have. Mushrooms KILL onions always and forever. Im about to order a pepperoni and MUSHROOM pizza in Derick's honr!

My sister loathes mushrooms. Won't try ANY of them or eat anything with them. A sad, sad person.

For Derick:

paulmushrooms.jpg

My buddy Paul made these for our camping trip last month. I'm not sure what he did, but there are two kinds of mushrooms marinated in something or other (he told me but we were drunk and I forgot) and we cooked them over the campfire. They were amazing. Note the onions. Yes, that's right... if I'm drunk enough and the pros outweigh the cons (waaaay more mushrooms than onions) I'll gut 'em. I was halfway done with them before I realized they were good enough to be considered photo worthy.

Andjust for fun here's the steak we had with the shroomies. This is as rare as I'll eat it. Typically I like it cooked a lot more.

paulsteak.jpg

This is the thread you stay in tonight Max. It rocks already but it's only gonna get better once my pizza gets here

(read, once i roll this joint and then order it).