studio seven review (starting my own thread, sorry!)

I'd just like to add that Deconstruction was probably one of the best live songs I've heard.

Also, the Frizzy-Haired Fucktard (not me) was a pain in our collective ass for about half the set. During TGE, he decided this was a great time to make his big push for the front, pulling Laura away and trying to shove between me and Eric. We managed to banish him, then he came back for another shot. At that point, Tracy the owner comes shoving through the crowd, grabbing for the FHF, who's sorta halfway wedged himself in.

I grab one of his arms and drag him back, and Eric and Will push him, and together we manage to get him to where Tracy can get a hold of him. So that's all good...and then Tracy just shoves me aside and bulls to the front, dragging the FHF with him, and there I am wondering if that idiot is going to hurl on my jacket or break Laura's camera. Kinda fucked up the end of TGE for me, which is a damn shame because I love that bit.

But hey, whatev, dudes got drunk, shit happened, shit was taken care of. I had a brilliant plan to start pushing people on stage. The plan failed when I decided "Okay, No More Will's almost over...fuck it, I'm going up there and then dragging Tyler and Eric and any other boardies I can reach!" Security was not okay with this. I was not okay with getting kicked out of the club. I hopped back down.

Hell of a show. Brain still somewhat disconnected, also cannot hear or move neck properly. Work will be fun.

Dude, I think he was a little more than drunk. I saw him as I was looking for Big Joe and he seemed normal.... :lol:

Other than that, he was seriously a royal pain in my ass considering he was next to me for like, 30 minutes.

That sounds quite tremendous. Nice to hear you all had such a good one. Boosted my jealousy, mind.

thinking he's gonna break my camera with his failure at headbanging and winning at being a total idiot.

That description cracks me up because it perfectly describes it.

I think that 3rd band was called Pinch. I would say they sucked the least of the opening bands.

For those wondering, I was the half-bald guy wearing the Sanctuary shirt.

Here are my crappy pics. I found that it's not easy to get good pics during the faster songs (for some weird reason). I had a couple shots each of Chris, Van and Jim's replacement, but they didn't turn out.

Van during setup
Vanpre-show.jpg

The club owner introducing Nevermore
Studio7Owner.jpg

Warrel1.jpg

Jeff1.jpg

Jeff2.jpg

Warrel2.jpg

Jeff3.jpg

Warrel3.jpg

Yes, NEVERMORE was indeed awesome.

I caught the last couple of songs of MTF, I like those guys. I have a demo of them.

Hatefist I thought blew ass.

Pinch I thought were really good.

Two Headed Chang were freakin boring and lame.

Drown Mary the same.

It was cool seeing Will again and the others (names escape me at the moment) It was cool meeting Metal Steph as well.

Over all a great show.

Gina = Jealous!!!

Glad you all had a super time! I just got back from the Stone Sour concert here, it was surprisingly kick-ass, not as good as their SK counterpart, but awesome nonetheless, I left my old-ladyness at home and got in front of the center monitor for the whole show... I'm sure my body will make me pay tomorrow :)

Wish I would've been there at S7 with you guys though! Jeff showed us where it was when we visited in January. (in high pitched Jon-Stewart-voice) Jeal--ous!!!

:)

WD - were you cold? Us Wisconsin farmer-types wear those coveralls in the winter ;) ;) ;)

Jeff - you look good live with that new guitar... but wait, I knew this :)

awesomeness...

I think everyone knows I'm not much of a "forum" person but I just wanted to say that I had a good time last night and met a few of the forum folk briefly. I just read dreaming neon darkspots review string thing and that shit is funny! Your descriptions of the Seattle strugglers, priceless. That dude with the beer sign is always out there. The other part with Will saying he's deaf...funny shit. Anyway, just wanted to say had a good time and it's awesome to see you guys (and gals) come all that way for a show. Cheers VW