Psychotic Waltz Re-issues announced...

Hey, lets all rally outside of metalblade headquaters demanding that they release Psychotic Waltz cds in the United States!!!

If not rally I think a shitload of email would do the thing.

The site doesn´t seem to work right now, but it´s a good thing they re-release the Psychotic Waltz stuff. It´s kinda hard to get your fingers on their CDs nowadays, especially "Into the Everflow", as that one´s out of print... :erk:

Well they're pretty much all out of print. I ordered some ' Indy-Pendent' pressings from Dan's PW site, but they're burned copies that sound horrible after repeated play. I now know I was damn lucky to find an original copy of A Social Grace, and bought one of Bleeding of the first (and last) gig of them in Rotterdam in ' 97, after which tour they quit so....this is damn good news. Would be strange if Metalblade wouldn't make a distribution deal for the US. Just hope the guys get paid off these releases after getting screwed by I don't know how many shady labels....

Cyclopssss said:
Well they're pretty much all out of print. I ordered some ' Indy-Pendent' pressings from Dan's PW site, but they're burned copies that sound horrible after repeated play.
Thats weird because I also bought some PW albums from Dan and my copies sound great. You should contact Dan about your problems and ask him to help you out.

He's a great guy and I am sure he will do his best to solve your problems with his PW dics copies.