Psycroptic Signed

Clarky

Youth Attack!
May 19, 2002
Melbourne
Tasmanian Technical Deathmetal outfit Psycroptic have been signed to Unique Leader Records, one of the worlds leading death metal labels, featuring such bands as Deeds of Flesh, Pyaemia, Spawn of Possession, Disgorge and More.

This is great new for the guys! more info at http://www.uniqueleader.com

definatly
its well deserved, and such a great label as well!

haha pimp, just like me, turn any thread into an opportunity to spam events your involved in :lol:

Just downloaded their new song A Planetary Discipline. Very good, technical, heavy and enjoyable, but the vocal rhythms ruin it for me. It's all ok until the :35 mark, when it starts sounding a bit odd, then at the :50 mark it gets worse, the guy is basically rapping with growls (at least that how it sounds to me). Other than that, I have to say that it's a very cool piece of music.

Chow Mai Dong said:
I'm not sure who John Tardy is but sometimes the Dying Fetus guy sounds like he's rapping with growls, and Dying Fetus fucking destroy. :p

rolleyes.gif
Kids , these days .

i still prefer isle over the new album
the new album rules its fucking awesome
but isle still does it that little bit more for me :D

Chow Mai Dong said:
Heh, what? Listen to that song Epidemic of Hate, the one that starts with the breakdown... and when the vocals kick in there's a definite rap-ish rhythm to 'em.

I was just winding you up because you did not know who John Tardy was . I agree with you on your Dying Fetus observation , he does get a rappy rhythm going , they are still a great band .

If you have not heard Obituary , check out Cause of Death and Slowly We Rot.

Ahh right I getcha. :)

Erm, I've seen one Obituary video clip and I think that's about it, and it didn't do much for me. Can't remember what song it was for either (but they're out in some field in an industrial area I think), although is it really representative of their sound?