Psycroptic Signed

Chow Mai Dong said:
Ahh right I getcha. :)

Erm, I've seen one Obituary video clip and I think that's about it, and it didn't do much for me. Can't remember what song it was for either (but they're out in some field in an industrial area I think), although is it really representative of their sound?

check out the 2 albums listed above - they are their first 2 albums and are raw death metal as it should sound - James Murphy does some nice guitar work on Cause.. too - the clip Don't Care from World Demise I think (thier 4th album) - personally I don't like anything from The End Complete (3rd album) onwards but plenty of people do

I'd avoid Back From The Dead though as I found it very boring until they get to the rap remix at the end which is unintenionally hilarious

can anyone tell me if the live album Dead any good? good sound?

Chow Mai Dong said:
Ahh right I getcha. :)

Erm, I've seen one Obituary video clip and I think that's about it, and it didn't do much for me. Can't remember what song it was for either (but they're out in some field in an industrial area I think), although is it really representative of their sound?

I think that song was 'Don't Care'. It's off "Back From the Dead" and not really recommended.

The live album is the only Obituary album I need to get. So, it's pretty good huh? Decent sound? Can anyone believe Donald Tardy's form, being the drummer with that Andrew WK wanker and all. A very sad move indeed. I'm sure he would have had a bit more dignity than that. He was a fucking powerhouse drummer.

The guy from Deeds of Flesh actually owns Unique Leader records doesnt he?? hes done a pretty good job with that label, and its good to have someone close to the scene in charge of the label instead of putting fucking Birdbrain cunts in charge like nuclear blast does (n)

yerp
it was started by erik from deeds
and might i say its a pretty good establishment
always answers my questions quickly and their mailorder service is excellent :D

btw
deeds rock!