PT Fear of a Blank Planet Tour

AFairJudgement0

A fair judgement deserved
Jan 2, 2006
Guelph/Peterborough, Ontario
Just got back from an awesome PT show in Toronto. The guys were awesome and played a set of the new album stuff and a set of the older stuff!!

Setlist: (from what i remember)

first set:

Fear of a blank planet
my ashes
anesthetize
sentimental
way out of here
sleep together

second set:

lightbulb sun
open car
gravity eyelids
sever
drown with me ?? (unreleased track on in absentia.. was supposed to replace wedding nails)
blackest eyes
trains

encore:

something, and then
halo

sorry thats all i remember as im pretty x)
Only thing that was shitty about the show was that it was seated. People didn't stand up till trains.. shitty, but still a wicked show!

Anyone have the full set list or ones from other shows??

edit:

Oh, and Alex Lifeson was there but unfortunately no, he did not play =(

Almost the same damn show I saw in Boston last year. It's really lame when bands do that, although I'm sure it would have still been enjoyable, as now i actually know the new material.

No "buying new soul" no "ASNH" plus the Sucky songs from FBP minus my ashes and sentimental which are great.

Almost the same damn show I saw in Boston last year. It's really lame when bands do that, although I'm sure it would have still been enjoyable, as now i actually know the new material.

That's what I was thinking. Oh well, I probably would have enjoyed it a second time...but I ended up not going because of lack of funds. That and I don't know if they could top that performance for me. Even though Steven was sick, it was just so powerful. Hearing the drumming in Anesthetize for the first time...oh man...so, so, so very good.

Granted their music is completely different, but Pearl Jam played 3 nights in boston and didn't play a single song twice during the three days. If I'm going to shell out over 30 bucks to catch a band, I don't want to hear the same stuff over and over.

yea, i was a little upset that there was no buying new soul or arriving, but wasnt that bothered by it.. ive seen them play both those songs b4 and they are on the dvd... It was nice to hear some diff tunes.. lightbulb sun and sever were real treats.. stevens guitar went dead during lightbulb sun, but it was near the end when that happened so it was cool. Was a great show regardless! cheers

Yeah, at least Steve Wilson says shit to the people after their done performing, unlike fucking maynard's douche ass when they came here. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, fuck that pissed me off.