Pub Juke Box

Dig a few of her newer songs. Hope she keeps up the disco/funk thing. It suits her and makes me want to go roller skating (drunkenly).

This is my second fave Zep song, and my fave pub song. Really get your money's worth. Heaviest shit they put out. GOAT rock band, anyone who thinks otherwise can go lick Beatles taint. (Shit band for those that do not know.)

Love Zeppelin! It is a shame the radio has overplayed them for years. My go to song for them is Hots on For Nowhere. :kickass:

Love Zeppelin! It is a shame the radio has overplayed them for years. My go to song for them is Hots on For Nowhere. :kickass:

Most of their overplayed hits are nowhere near my favorites by them. Stairway to Heaven still hits in the right setting, Kashmir is aight, but songs like "Whole Lotta Love," "Immigrant Song," "Dazed and Confused," just not my bag. Totally serviceable, but doesnt strike that RIA coronary flutter chord.

Best shit that turns me into a pre-teen on American Band Stand are songs like the aforementioned, "Since Ive Been Loving You," "Tea For One." Etc...

This is top shelf shit bruv.

Achilles Last Stand and Groove is in the Heart are two of my favoUrite songs evarrrrrr. Never thought I could link those two songs together in any context, but here we are.

Reactions: Reign in Acai
I made a lengthy double CD mix for my friend's very celebratory 30th birthday (limo, show, a lot of booze) and the song at the end was this and I'm pretty sure it was morning by the time we all got home.

I want to go to an Irish pub and have this song play:

yes Im aware skyclad is english but same shit

ugh. i hate that song. lol

sooooo overplayed, at least on this side of the pond

that being said, I do enjoy "Its the end of the world as we know it"

Reactions: Krilons Resa