Pub Juke Box

conclusion: r.e.m. is really fucking annoying

but "losing my religion" would pretty much be katatonia if it had heavier guitars so it's one of their least worst

now i feel this terrible urge to cover the song in a katatonik style, someone restrain me please

I got a soft spot for R.E.M. Got Monster back in '94 whenever I was barely sprouting pubes. Even at that tender age it was not a very good album in the least. Considering I was only 13, you could do a hell of lot worse than R.E.M. Can't fathom what cats that age listen to nowadays. Don't even want think about it to be quite Frank.

Go to R.E.M Pub Song, this is the combo breaker that brings down the merriment a few notches.

the video for Pop Song 89 is hilarious though. 3 naked chicks dancing, plus a half naked lead singer

I listen to 90s alt/rock more often than I care to admit. I didn't even enjoy this music when it was new, but the power of nostalgia compels me.

I cant tell you how many times I've listened to Hootie and The Blowfish's "Let Her Cry" this year. It's got to be atleast 50x since the beginning of the year.

Chick in the vid is a dripping wet babe to boot. :heh:

Frogstomp was one of the very first rock/alternative albums I listened to.

Roxette have a number of great songs, that one included. My girlfriend and I regularly get trashed on a Saturday night and stick on a playlist of power ballads and 80s crap.

Reactions: Reign in Acai
Oh my goat Erik this cover is everything I've ever needed. Amazing.

I covered that song in a band years ago, it was all bassfuzz instead of mandolin. No recording of that exists and I'm glad because we kinda sucked.

Reactions: einride