punk/hardcore any mix suggestions?

just a little bit of verb/distortion ( just a TOUCH to add roughness )
and MAYBE a LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT delay
put the guitars a bit louder

other then that
it sounds great :)

oh ... and a touch oh high mids
when it gets to that part where its just doing the 32nd palm mutes
it sounds a bit digital
kinda sounds like an amp sim ;)
theres ways of makin it sound real
add a touch of high mids and you should be more then good :)

Not sounding bad but it needs some depth in drums and also the vox. Try more room in the drums.
Modern punk-hc sounds way more bassy, take a listen to Rise Against, maybe you could do something in the mastering stage but it would be easy to fix in the mix adding a few dBs in the 50hz area of the bass and maybe the kick. Or in the mastering too.

Thanks for taking the time to comment everyone I'm going to try some of the suggestions and see how it works out. One thing I have never really been able to judge very well during the mixing process is vocal level. I have a tendency to mix them loud in the mix. I didn't want to do that for this so i backed off on them quite a bit but now I feel they may be to low in volume? what do you think?

Thanks again

I reckon you should turn down the music box intro and make it dirty (light distortion or something trashy) just to get it level with the actual music. There is way too much of a transition in my opinion. But don't change any thing in the music mix - sounds perfect.

I reckon you should turn down the music box intro and make it dirty (light distortion or something trashy) just to get it level with the actual music. There is way too much of a transition in my opinion. But don't change any thing in the music mix - sounds perfect.

honestly i would just take it out
it doesnt fit at all IMO

Yeah the intro thing was a last minute addition to try and smooth out the initial sloppy start. It may not make the final mix but it was something the band wanted to try. The band actually likes it. Thanks for the comments guys!