Puppy reportedly squished

Captain Beard

No longer active
Sep 6, 2001
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"[Cookeville-Putnam Animal Shelter] Director Terry Hrasok and other workers there believed the severely injured little puppy they received was the victim of an accident. That was sad enough, but their grief turned to outrage when they realized that someone may have deliberately hurt the small brown shepherd-mix puppy... The injured animal, believed to be about eight to 10 weeks old, which came to the shelter yesterday had been found on Boatman Street and was picked up by Cookeville Police Animal Control Officer Amos Spurlock. It had been hit by a vehicle and had severe internal injuries and was in severe pain and had to be put down, Hrasok said... 'A man called the shelter to ask a question... He said his children had seen two men in a truck dump a little puppy out and then run over it.'"

:cry: Doggy....

[/font]

Some people do not deserve to walk the face of the earth. That is what they make animal shelters for. And my firm belief that we should have open season on pieces of bi pedal shit like that. Fucking trash until the end. :yell: :cry:

Fuck that... at least a human would know to run away. what the fuck is a puppy going to do? They don't know what to do...

If I seen that shit happening, I'd probably be in a prison somewhere. People that hurt animals are the lowest pieces of shit alive.

I hope they catch those worthless fucks or one day they get hit by a car and then are thrown in with a pit of hungry pigs , that rip their flesh from their bodies and then procede to have their testicles eaten whle stilla live. I ve gotten into fights when Ive seen people hurt animals and would kill someone over an animal anyday. Accept my GF's damn Wiener dog I hate that piece of shit. Anyway KILL THE BASTARDS THEY DESERVE TO DIE. :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

I get supreme pleasure from the fact that when people read that a child or adult was murdered, they say "That's too bad, how horrible!" and when they read of an animal getting killed they get militant.

Marksveld said:
I get supreme pleasure from the fact that when people read that a child or adult was murdered, they say "That's too bad, how horrible!" and when they read of an animal getting killed they get militant.

Marksveld said:

heh, now thats pretty funny. But horrible about the dog. People are idiots. Dogs, i don't particularily like, but common, its a fucking LIFE.

awwwwww poor thing! thats horrible. bastards.
cookeville? as in putnam county? in tennessee?!? nooooooooo not cookeville! now we can't live there! :cry:

I hate most of my family. I swear upon my genetics that I would jump for joy if my sister got hit by a truck, she's a disease.