Put It To A Vote......

G

gregthraX

O.K. I vote that bratprincess change her name to ANNE_THRAX.
Weigh in w/ your vote.

No, my name sucks. Greg's just trying to help me. I need something thrax-related and I can't think of anything that isn't generic sounding. Greg's got some good ideas, but I haven't made up my mind. That's why he's looking for some outside input from you guys.

So your Name is Anne? How about "Persistence of Anne", or "Among the Annie", or "Fistful of Anne"? Or how about FThrax, F for female or anything like that? Am I helping?

1 HeiDiThRaX (my fave)
2 bRatThRaX
3 HeiDiPRoGLo
lets pick one for her....she cant decide.
AND COME ON FOR CHRIST'S SAKE FELLAS HER REAL NAME IS THE SHIT! LETS USE IT IN THERE!:devil:

She said some that I forgot. pick from all of 'em.
YOUR VOICE WILL BE HEARD!

DAMN AUGDAWG! YOU MUST BE A BREAST MAN! FISTFULL OF ANNE........REAL NAME IS SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER.
OH GOD. FISTFUL OF ANNE.........:lol:

OK ITS DESISION TIME BRAT............I LIKE CUPAHEIDI..THATS COOL......PICK ONE.

Cause I need something thrax-related. When I started coming here, I didn't think I'd actually get attached to you fuckers!! So I didn't think of anything cool, I just used my old chat name. I need something far more appropriate for all the mouthing off I do around here.

"There was a time, I would do anything for anyone.....all I needed was a little faith........I'M NOT YOUR SUPERHERO!!!!"

I vote for SuperBrat or SuperHeidi

ps...the fact that there are some cool people with good senses of humor that are diehard ANTHRAX fans brightens up my day everytime I slack at work and check this board.... keep it up, this place is so much better than the last shit hole we were stuck in!