Put RESURRECTION THROUGH CARNAGE On My iPod

Haha, lets not get another thread in regular off topic usage... Tumn isn't the only one that finds the forum annoying these days. Some pretty cool guys have left the forum because it's a bit much in the spam department. I like you people so I stick around, it's become a casual metal hide-out, but from the average perspective this place looks fucked up. The band isn't active enough.

Which asks the question, where the hell will we all act retarded if Bloodbath forum closes? haha..

Oh right I said lets NOT get off topic... I fail. Yup, that RTC is fuckin awesome though. If Mikael sounded as brutal as he does now it'd be even better.

Some pretty cool guys have left the forum because it's a bit much in the spam department. I like you people so I stick around, it's become a casual metal hide-out, but from the average perspective this place looks fucked up. The band isn't active enough.

Which asks the question, where the hell will we all act retarded if Bloodbath forum closes? haha..

like emeticgore? oh wait :)
well, that's part of the problem, the band isn't active enough but all these new threads are probably already made/discussed to death.

oh teh sorrowz :( we would have to start a desolator forum then ;)

After you put out an album maybe that can happen! I wonder how much a forum like this costs.

yeah, would be pretty br00tal, then perhaps this forum would go back to normal.

or maybe not. :)

Hey I like EmeticGore. Cool guy IMO, he sticks to his guns well enough, I respect that.

i thought he was a whiny sob, at least in the end, but whatever :D

Hey I like EmeticGore. Cool guy IMO, he sticks to his guns well enough, I respect that.

I like Emetic, too.
Funny story...I totally was about to say "I wonder what happened to that Deltastorm guy", but I couldn't remember the exact name, so I went to some thread where I knew he posted in and found out it was you.

Damn you people who change your names! ;) All this time I thought you had left, haha. And for what it's worth, I don't mind the off-topic posts at all...but I do think the chronic smiley-face posts that people do (I guess to increase their post counts?) is really annoying. Nothing sucks more to think there is a new post in a thread only to see:

I mean, seriously....can't you guys just put all of that in the random retard thread? Isn't that what it's for?